Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

7 hours zzzzzzzzzzzz

i have bitcoin… and more…

When you saw it, did you close and restart your Bnet launcher and it was there? Or did the option just appear when your launcher was already open?

Thanks for the effort by Overwatch team thus far. Same story as all above, twitch drop claimed, accounts linked (both ways).
Hoping to see that “Overwatch 2 Tech Beta” show up in my game version list tomorrow.
Goodnight all.

What’s up Blizzard? All good? I took a day off for this, it is literally 12AM. Redeemed at 5PM. Your first beta? Weren’t expecting millions of viewers? Really? What about Classic? What about literally the original OW beta? No lessons learned?

I don’t understand how a list can be so difficult to disperse, it’s been SEVEN HOURS. I’m giving up, wanted to give OW2 a chance at least, but you really do yourselves a great disservice.

You pulled an ‘Anthem’ on us with this beta…

3 Likes

I just got in, good work fellas

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed between my friends who do have access and the ones in the 7 hour club.

The 2 having issues don’t own Overwatch, they only have the free trial access given by the beta.

The other 10 got access within 10-20 minutes.

Messaged AndyB about it on our discord but he’s super busy I imagine so figured I’d pop it in here.

Claimed 7+hrs ago Frog#12765 :pleading_face:

I Linked before the ow2 pvp beta started and I forgot to re-link it because of the battletag change that I made before ow2 pvp beta started I linked it after 4 hours in

FrostMTD#2107 :frowning: please

I am finally in after 6 hours! Check your launchers!

4 Likes

Hey guys, not sure if this was a coincidence or not but I’ve been having the same issue as everyone else not being able to see the beta on my Battle.net launcher. I decided to login to the web browser as well as the launcher and all of a sudden my launcher had the beta as an option. Worth a try if you haven’t already!

Yes, and got all the sprays

Thank you andy and the team, but please make sure we get access… I have waited 3 years for this and If i cant play and test it out i dont think ill join OW or support blizzrad anymore, its the only reason i stay. OW has brought great joy to my gaming, and WoW and Diablo have lost thier magic, and we wont talk about sttar craft because its been dead longer than OW.

If after all this, signing up and being promised access i dont get it, I wont have much support in the tech teams at blizzard anymore. its the people of blizzard that have my support not management, and that’s you guys, so its all on the line here. you haven’t done me wrong in the past but a lack of content and then another failed promise may just be the last string for most of us.

2 Likes

CremeCaramel#2339

please let me in

Must be a coincidence (spelling?) I’ve owned Overwatch since release and im 7hr gang

1 Like

ICT#11104 Claimed it 7 hours ago and still no access to the beta. Been following this thread all day but figured I should put my battletag out there just in case for the dev team. Hoping this can be resolved soon.

Just here adding my voice to the cacophony 7+ hour gang

Andy, my BNET is Beep#21505 . I’m starting to lose hope here. But I appreciate taking your time to help fix this for us.

I’ve tried these steps to fix it:

• Made sure my Twitch & BNET accounts are linked on both websites.
  • Reset my BNET launcher multiple times.
  • Change my BNET region multiple times
  • Resetting my PC multiple times
  • Deleting my BNET cache

Not sure what else I can try to do at this point. I’ve had no issue claiming Overwatch Twitch drops in the past.

1 Like

Wait – no bs mine just got added. I think the fixes they’re doing are actually working. I was waiting for 7 hours btw.

4 Likes