Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

my thoughts as well.

I linked my battle.net to my twitch late, but my twitch was linked to battle.net already.

1 Like

still here too. 7 hour gang?

My friend I get that you’re frustrated, but it is just an open beta for a game.

I followed all these steps. Been waiting 7 hours :frowning: dont know what else to do

1 Like

Sungster#11439 7 hour squad :frowning:

Blizzard pog?

:kissing_heart:

7 hour gang here lets go lol

1 Like

Not sure if BNET tags are being added from this thread but because everyone else is doing it,…

here’s mine:
SeanMcMuffin#1859

i mean I have 3 friends that do not own overwatch and got in and I own it and am still having problems so must be a coincidence.

1 Like

Alright folks, I’ve been watching this thread longer than I watched any OW stream today. Good luck everyone. Hope you all get your issues resolved! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

nice ty, when i read “check your account” i even log in on a browser lol. had to come here to make sure. ty again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Pai #11537 I claimed it 7 hour agos. Good luck on fixing everything guys.

Yo please get me in

Diamond#13921

yo heres my tag in case this helps Mizu#21475

I’m desperate… Roe#11566

I have no bnet wallet to bribe with, but I’ll give $10 to a charity if I get in before 2:30pm my time (17 mins from now)

To be clear for those unsure: I did not have to relog. I stopped logging out (exiting) and relogging hours ago out of frustration. I just kept randomly checking and finally appeared. So for those who’ve been doing it for hours and getting annoyed. It doesn’t seem to be required afaik!

6 Likes

alright everybody, I have recieved the ow2 beta after waiting 7 hrs, and after having unlinked and relinked both battle.net and twitch, so everyone should be ok
edit: clarification, I did the unlinking way at the beginning before knowing I shouldnt do that

8 Likes

yo get me in

bnet : vreksin#2144