Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

One last comment before I go and its my bnet before I go to bed Kelp#11653

hopium, have fun gamer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never changed anything on my BNet account and did receive Reaper sprays.

1 Like

I think I relinked my battle.net to my twitch account fairly recently, as in a couple of days ago, in preparation for this event, but initially, the first time I linked my battle net to my twitch was the 28th of december 2019.

Aw Man I want in please

I did not participate in that Twitch drop, but I have never changed my Bnet info ever. Been the same since 2010.

Should probably set up a thing for people to submit requests for manual checks if they qualify for the beta or something like that at this point…

Congrats! hopefully that means the rest of us will trickle in soon

Can you check mine? I have been linked since this morning and claimed six hours ago

i’ll see you on the other side o7

1 Like

still waiting. and waiting. and waiting

I’m at 6 hours 45 mins and still no download available.

7hours club…hopefully not any longer.

7 hours anyone?

Im going to bed at this point

I have tried my very hardest to be patient… But 8 hours. Eight. Hours.

I don’t think I’ll ever get into the beta.

Stay patient everyone, i was apart of 7 hour (almost 8hr gang, i started as soon as the promo started) and i just received the option to download the Tech Beta just now.

Best of luck everyone, I hope you all get in fast :heart:

3 Likes

Anyone got any good songs to jam to?

1 Like

I’ve had my twitch account linked since August 25 2017, until 6:47pm cst today when i unlinked and then relinked my account

its aight wyoming at least we get hats

1 Like

Not sure if it has anything to do with the problem, but my Twitch and Blizzard accounts have been linked since the early OWL days, at least from Twitch’s side. However, Twitch was not present under the Authorized Applications section. Linking from the Blizzard side to Twitch did not change this. I went against recommendations here and disconnected/reconnected from the Twitch side, and it did show up under Authorized Applications. Again, not sure if this matters, just haven’t seen anyone mention it much.

1 Like