Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Just In case Im going to Comment that Ive not yet received the beta after claiming the drop Its been about 6 hours

I think the last drops I got were OWL tokens in September 2019, no name changes at all

the last battletag change i made was
May 22, 2021

I did not participate in the event and I connected my account ON bnet to twitch over 24 hours ago. And connected my account ON twitch to bnet less than a year ago.

I linked mine when OWL was still on TTV. So, pre 2021.

I have all the sprays, and I have not made any changes to my account at all. My battle tag has been the same for years.

I did not participate sorry friend

Nothing yet( God help us!!!

I did not participate in the last event, I had my Bnet linked to twitch for a long time. Probably years. But did not have twitch on Bnet until about 1 hour after a claimed my drop. That was approximately 5-6hrs ago.

can i just get manually added or a code or something it seems you guys have reach the point where you don’t know what to do. josie#1643

Nah this is not it man

I changed my battletag since the reaper challenge. I noticed twitch still displayed my old name, so I linked and unlinked BEFORE the drops started.

I know that I linked my twitch account before 2021, around when the overwatch league started probably

I never participated in drop events before this and linked accounts 2 days beforehand still having the key issue.

Same for me, and yea. I’ve checked multiple times. I also claimed the 2x legendary lootboxes just now and they’re there. Lukinhas#11245

a little bit before the drop today I think

I linked from twitch to bnet account about an hour before the key event dropped happened. After I claimed the key and 20mins after noticed my bnet to twitch was not setup which I promptly did.

So I was in teh window for everything (<1hr to link bnet to twitch)

I have made 0 changes to my account since the reaper event, and was able to claim two free legendary loot boxes via twitch prime earlier today that showed up in Overwatch immediately.

Linked on Twitch earlier today. Claimed drop. Then a couple hours later linked from Battlenet side. No beta yet. Did not participate in Reaper challenge.

i linked my twitch account like an hour or two before drops started earlier today. however i had it linked for owl years ago but i changed my name on bnet since then so i relinked earlier today.