Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

7 hour gang reporting in, still nothing

been waiting since 4:30ish and still nothing
sadge

3 Likes

i like how they said this was a for sure way to get into the beta and they cant even keep that

Also waiting 8 hours UwU

No, I have never changed my BattleNet tag.

i had to change everything up starting yesterday. everything was in working order then.

awesome, trying to troubleshoot earlier added to delays! yay! nutrio#1480

I remember doing something twitch-overwatch related to get the first round of legendary lootboxes, not the ones that JUST came out but some ones earlier.

I’ve been connected for awhile, the only thing that was wrong was that I didn’t have my b net linked on blizzard. I did that like 2-3 hours ago and still nothing. But I got sprays from the Cass event not to long ago.

1 Like

Gotcha, I wont then. TY!

I have not changed anything

I just linked my twitch earlier today, though that was before the drop period had even started

Didn’t do the reaper drops - Connected through twitch at 1:15 PM CST on April 26th. Connected through battle.net at 1:19 PM CST on April 26th, according to the confirmation emails I have from both.

If it makes a difference, I have changed my battletag on this account once before, but it was long long before I ever linked with twitch, and both my connections are showing the proper battletag.

Honestly can’t recall because I followed our boy Andy’s initial advice and “refreshed” the link…

2 Likes

I dont remember whenever i linked my battle.net with my twitch but i know i did it a decent amount ago i got the 2 loot boxes today before the event but after watching for 4 hours i claimed the drop and never got it

I did not receive Twitch sprays from Code of Violence, but I think I didn’t watch long enough, since they aren’t in my drops

I first linked it back in owl first starting. Changed battletag since then

I had my Battle.net account linked within Twitch’s UI for years. Can’t say for certain when but it was one of the first links I’d done after Drops was introduced to Twitch. This was at least 1 or 2 years before OWL tried to do the same thing using YouTube instead, so 2016 or 2017?

Linked my Twitch account less than a year ago, but relinked it a few hours ago (then was recommended not to after doing exactly that)

I think it was after 2021. Not really sure tho. But I’ve never changed my battletag