Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I changed my battletag but had my twitch linked since the previous owl season. Still no beta for 7 hours

This doesn’t matter because at least 2 people have reported that they only linked on twitch.tv and that their BNet account said “Not Connected” for twitch. Those 2 people are in the beta now and played earlier.

i just connected it today at like 9:40am PST b4 drops

I said yes, and I did not make any changes to my bnet account at all.

I linked mine shortly before the event started. Around noon CST. When I didn’t immediately get the option under game versions, I checked my bnet account and linked it to twitch there as well. So it was linked on twitch from the start of the event then it was linked both ways four hours later.

(7 hours, still nothing.) I linked during 2018 OWL season I believe. Maybe early 2019.

dropping my tag here in hopes to get the beta. been waiting over 5 hours at this point.

aroma#11484

linked my twitch account during season 2 of OWL.

I just recently linked my accounts, however I did so before I claimed the drop.

Linked a very, very long time ago. I didn’t participate in any OVERWATCH events - probably Warzone events if there ever were any.

Re-linked on the blizzard website today.

Before 2021. I was participating in OWL drops when they first started.

Nope, I am an old player coming back

Last drop that I participated in was the New Blood Challenge which worked without problems

No i have never changed my battletag. I linked twitch to battlnet yesterday. I linked battlnet to twitch today around 4,

Since the OWL Finals were on YouTube, I think the last time I bothered with Twitch Drops was for the Bastion Lego challenge. So it’s been a while.

I linked mine once the legendary lootboxes from twitch prime dropped a few months ago. I didnt try getting the reaper sprays tho.

The saddest part here for me is that there won’t be any compensation for the 7+ hrs of wait :frowning:
I’m just miserably watching my friends playing w/o me

3 Likes

YUP. SAME. Regret T_T

Linked my Twitch account in 2018 when OWL started (and didn’t participate in Reaper’s Code of Violence)

i only had twitch → bnet linked. i linked bnet → to twitch last night. but i relinked my twitch → to bnet last night cause it was still using my old username that i changed 4 years ago x-x