Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Tadpole#11497 . Let that in

you mean the update that he’s still here? Nothing was done, but he’s still here so all good I guess

1 Like

About to hit that 8hr now…

At this point, I just want some sort of confirmation that I actually got in. You could tell me I have to wait 2 days to play idc, it’s the not knowing that is 90% of the frustration haha.

Good luck everyone! Thanks AndyB and WyomingMyst for trying.

2 Likes

If you want to know if you have access, you can check this forum post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/c/pvp-beta-bug-reports/23

If you don’t have access to the forum page (404) then you don’t have access to BETA yet.
If you see it, check your launcher because you will be able to download the BETA.

7 Likes

8 hour gang and still waiting :slightly_frowning_face:

Also on the 7-8 hours, redeemed the code almost as early as you could from the event. Still nothing even though twitch says bnet account is linked and bnet is linked back to twitch. Btag is Ariantaris#1294 on the off chance devs are checking individually.

For anyone who is still having problems accessing the Overwatch 2 Tech Beta, go to your battle.net settings and activate the Beta version of the client. As soon as the beta client updated and relaunched, I was able to select the Overwatch 2 Tech Beta from the drop down! While I cant guarantee this will fix everyone, I believe it will help a lot of people.

That’s sick, another thing I can constantly refresh and be disappointed by

9 Likes

same here. I don’t necessarily mind not playing, I just want to know if I’m even in.

This doesn’t work. If you did it and it seemed to work, it was coincidence.

i’ve swapped to beta and back 5 times now it does nothing.

8 hour gang going strong

2 Likes

Hope this helps, but more importantly I know they are still working on it.

26 Likes

Appreciate you all.

8 hour gang here - sshell#1285

Exactly where I 'm at tbh

Sabbeltjee#2637 , 8 hours waiting gang from The Netherlands, WYA?

12 hours since the streams started AndyB, still no access. And I started watching the stream 13 hours ago… claimed 9 hours ago, hopefully when i get home in two weeks beta is still going and i have access by then Good night.

So that forum is there to tell me I’ve wasted 11 hours of my time because I still don’t have access.

It just effectively is a restart for your launcher, no point in doing it.