Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

probably like 2 interns who have no clue what to do other than turn the light switch on and make coffee in panic mode over there.

Yeah, seems like a wave of people suddenly got in, some of them posted it and left, the rest of us are still hanging. Can we get something to show it’s still being worked on? Status report?

All I checked for was disappointment.

Quid#1210 here. please add me to the list of folks hoping for someone to follow up on my account for the beta drop since i claimed it almost 8 hours ago

NZ here, we can be friends about this surely

1 Like

josie#1643 8 hour gang asking to be released yet again.

1 Like

That…is nowhere near true? Tech companies are notorious for long hours.

oh well i gotta go to sleep i have work in the morning early. good luck everyone! (and myself)

And it’s also kind of a big release for them. Think of how many people were watching today. I’m sure some people are losing sleep.

I have still not received my beta access. all my accounts are properly linked and i claimed my drop almost 8 hrs ago.

I am not sleeping until I get to play so if I die of sleep deprivation so be it

2 Likes

to any devs: you got this! the 7 hour gang loves you!

you may be right dude im from an old time when society was different

age 48

nine to five was a big thing in the 80s and 90s

NZ here as well sidshekar#1543. It has been more than 5 hours. Connected my account and got a drop on Twitch but still no code and no beta access!!!

HUZZAH oceania gang :smiley:

In a call with 7 other ppl for 6 hours here, really depressing
I still hope

I need to see some blue or green before I lose my mind.

1 Like

The last communication of hope was 45 minutes ago. I think we have been left behind, boys. :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Tadpole#11497 . Let that in

you mean the update that he’s still here? Nothing was done, but he’s still here so all good I guess

1 Like