Overwatch 2 Beta Frequently Asked Questions

So I have purchased the OW WATCHPOINT PACK, as did my husband. He has his access already but i am still waiting for the drop down to say OW2Beta. I have restarted, logged in and out of the app, restarted my computer and still nothing. anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem

I purchased the OW2 Watchpoint pack on Xbox and cannot download it or the beta, what is the process for locating and downloading it?

I have my order number and it shows that I own it on the console, as well as on my purchase history. Feels kinda bad that “purchase grants immediate access to the beta” is kinda turning out to be a lie.

EDIT for others on Xbox having this issue:
Go to your full games library and just keep checking under all owned games, it seems it’ll eventually show up.

Hope it helps others.

JUST FYI. I uninstalled the Bliz App, and reinstalled it. that seemed to work. Or it was the luck of the draw that took my account almost 1.5 hours to allow Beta to hit.
PC Windows player FYI

I’m having the same problem, but reinstalling didn’t work. Still if anyone knows how to fix this - please let me know.

Well I was hoping to have my situation viewed. I opted in for the beta several times a day till i no longer could. It kept signing me out of the beta? Because it kept thanking me for signing up everytime. Saying my correct username too. And i waited till july 15th, but still nothing. Its mainly ps5 owners, streamers, and otherwise people who make blizzard money. You guys said it would available to everyone who “opted” in before june 28th. And i did that so many freaking times and still nothing.

may I ask I have pc and ps4 in the same email but in different ACC Idk why the problem is if I linked my ps4 ACC in PC well it gets their or not since the PC has the same email to