Overwatch 2 Beta: Bugs Report List (For all Players to fill)

[Roadhog] If hook connects right before hog is slept, the hook target still gets hooked. This needs to be fixed immediatelly

When someone speaks in voice chat even once, my pc volume will drop right down for the rest of the time that the game is on. Having to reset my game after every match is not it. Also bugs like not actually being able to speak in voice chat still carries on from overwatch 1 when all my settings are fine in both the client and game.

Roadhog has a visual bug when meleeing whilst you play him, his hand and hook are rotated 90 degrees so it obscures your vision for that brief moment while meleeing.

Sojourn speed does not work when Lucio uses his speed buff and you are within the circle

Visual bug: junkrat’s mines get destroyed by an enemy, and the icon above it remains visible until another mine is placed.

Visual bug: When orisa is hooked by roadhog, her camera goes into her chest and parts of her model block vision.

OW2 feels overall very poorly optimized, with very high CPU on low graphics. Lots of stuttering on some maps, with 100% CPU doing things like loading match replay.

Ana’s Corsair skin does not have the parrot on her shoulder!

Whenever I play the beta, my graphics card stops after a few minutes, and my laptop [Asus Strix] switches to its Intel graphics instead, which causes a massive FPS drop. This graphic card switching doesn’t happen with the live version of Overwatch. I have noticed it happen more often with Sojourn, but it has also happened with other heroes. I have tried restarts and reinstalls of my graphics drivers and reinstall of the beta, and none of that solved this issue.

Reaper is absolute overnerfed now. He should be good at close range but he can’t one shot head shot a dps from the closest distance. Actually he can’t even kill a support, however widow for example can one shot anyone from the other side of the map. Reaper is fully usless now.

Roadhog Mako skin is not showing as unlocked, even though I have it unlocked in the base game.

The final checkpoint on at least one of the Push mode maps is interfering with abilities that involve terrain. The foot-height edges of it can stop a Reinhardt charge. In this gfycat clip my Sigma ult doesn’t catch anyone. Reaper uses wraith form, but Moira is simply unaffected by Sigma’s ult. gfycat(dawt)com/brightmadeupegg

Visual bug: Sojourn has 45 ammo now but the in-game ammo display on her gun only shows 40.

doomfist monk skin visual bug with HAND CANNON. his shots doesn’t leave his left hand Sequence overwatch 2 - YouTube

When auto que after finish of last game, game does not allow you to select deathmatch while waiting. Need to cancel que, start que again and then select deathmatch

why do characters keeps calling out for teams and teammates when in deathmatch?

1 Like

Junker Queen’s knife can pull Moira while she’s in Fade

2 Likes

The ‘Hacking’ highlight intro of Sombra doesn’t work. The sound of POTG will start playing with just map background and no intro. The POTG itself will just play as normal.

Mouse Input Issues: This issue could potentially be an issue on my side however, I am only noticing it in OW2 it never happens in OW.

Issue:
Mouse input will shoot all the up or down on the vertical axis and stick there for half a second or so.
When does it happen?
It can happen on any character and has only occurred during fights while using primary fire. This could just be a correlation though. It does not happen often maybe once or twice every 2-3 games.
Personal Hardware:
I am using a Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless connected VIA the lightspeed dongle.
Steps taken to resolve:
I have reinstalled my drivers and changed the port and receiver for the mouse with no luck.

The “cleave” effect of Doomfist’s Rocket Punch doesn’t seem to do any damage to secondary targets or generate any additional overhealth per target hit.

Junker Queens hook seems to pull a wraith moira?