Overwatch 2 Beta: Bugs Report List (For all Players to fill)

Baptiste: Cannot see health bars through Amplification Matrix.
Sojourn: Might be wrong but I don’t think the AOE orb is slowing enemies.
Widowmaker: Most voice lines (general not command) do not seem to be working (example: Doesn’t say “One shot. One kill.” when spawning into map)
Spawn Room: UI says Press ‘H’ to change Hero, but setting is set to ‘LALT’. UI does not read setting.

Notes:
Doomfist block function is not clear on it’s functionality. (It’s not clear how to use it and rocket punch together)
Sojourn: AOE Orb can kill standard health heroes in 1 use. Not an issue, but may suggest Slight Nerf.

Will add more as Play goes on. All Beta players welcome to add to these Lists.

P.S. So happy to be playing again :heart: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i dont think sojourn should slow enyimys becus that just sems weird to have on a dps when ther trying to get rid of cc and stuff on dps

3 Likes

Hmm, didn’t know about the cc removal but makes sense with some abilities being changed/removed. thanks for the heads up.

Mercy: Ultimate not working properly. Healing beam does not heal allies that are secondary targets even though the graphic indicates allies are in range.
Sombra: Ultimate might not be working. Enemies don’t seem to have their abilities disabled when hit by EMP.

3 Likes

I have an issue with my headset that doesn’t replicate in any other application. My wireless xbox headset paired via the accessory xbox usb dongle has flickering audio. Nothing i do works (re-pairing headset, pairing with a controller, restarting app, changing off atmos to default, changing to headset setting within ow2).

Torbjorn’s Primary Fire no longer causes his turret to target the enemy you hit as it’s preferred target.

2 Likes

The guardian angel priority setting under Mercy’s personal setting is blank for me. Both the name of the setting and the drop down menu itself

2 Likes

Bastion grenade shows echo focus beam kill icon if you get a kill by the impact damage

1 Like

[GUI issue] If you are changing heroes and you use F1 at roughly the same time as you leave the hero switching menu, the changing GUI stays up and can’t be turned of unless player starts switching heroes again. Not an issue most of the time, but it happens even if you just so happen to have the F1 menu open while the game leaves the hero switching screen automatically at the begging of the game.
[Lobby] The star next to cosmetics doesn’t do anything.
When there is a new cosmetic recieved for a hero, there is no indication whether its a skin, emote, spray etc., making it really hard to find where it is.

“Boob” kills don’t seem to show properly in the kill feed, showing either swapped colors of the players or not displaying the attacker at all. Seems to work fine in kill cam. Issue happens with Lucio and Doom and maybe Orisa, but I haven’t seen that one tho.
And suicide with e. g. Pharah’s rocket is bugged out as well

1 Like

[Custom games] Orisa: When Fortify is turned off, it can still be activated when using Javelin spear. Might be intentional, not sure.
Soujourn: If ultimate time is set to infinite in general settings, the ult can’t be activated
Bastion, Genji, Moira: Infinite ultimate duration doesn’t work for these heroes.
Toggle favourite button doesn’t do anything.

EDIT: Could you please add workshop to OW2? Would make testing way easier and allow to show more bugs.

1 Like

When I opened the F1 hero information window during the hero select phase and left it open when the game started the window was permanently on the screen with no way to remove it.

Symmetra’s first right click in Practice mode is silent. If I switch to another hero and back to Symmetra, the first right click is silent again.

1 Like

Alt-tabbing out of Overwatch 2 to a Discord call where my friend was streaming froze my entire computer forcing me to fully shut down to restart.

Mei: If the last target in Blizzard is killed, ult still makes the hit sound even though it isn’t hitting anything.
[Might be intentional] Soldier: 76: When using tact. visor, soldier still has recoil even when his ult is locked onto enemies.

Collision(?) Bug on New Queen Street
If Orisa uses terra surge while the robot is next to the car closest to the spawnpoint bus stop, she gets stuck between the two and is unable to slam down during her ult, she gets stuck with the javelin in the raised position. Was able to recreate in a custom game on opposite side too.

When in a group and you aren’t the leader, you have the option to go to the practice range, however, when you try to join the practice range you get “Entering Practice Range” for around five or six seconds, and “Unable to create custom game.” in the chat, I personally feel like instead of a chat notification and several seconds of a useless spinner, the modal or alert that says entering practice range should be replaced with an error modal or alert saying it failed and the reason as to why.

The ping button doesn’t work for me, tried unbinding and rebinding & still doesn’t work

1 Like

When you climb walls with genji you can see his sword in his left hand.

I had the same thing happen too as well. When she heals a designated ally with her ult up the other ally nearby or the 2nd target doesn’t get that healing. That a bug that needs to be fixed.

I’ve only been playing custom games and Roadhog’s hook is bugged. I’ve set it to no cooldowns and if you use Hog’s hook, it stays ‘active’ and it stretches through the map and is at a weird angle. While this is happening, you move slowly and can’t do anything but ult. It’s only fixed by falling off the map or changing characters (and probably dying to an enemy as well).