Overwatch 2 Beta: Bugs Report List (For all Players to fill)

In deathmatch before a quick play game I was on Soldier and got knocked back by someone. The UI got stuck sideways after the hit (the name plate, HP, ability icons, etc.) (the kill feed was not affected).

Also the “Thank you for reporting” screen keeps popping up after every game (was someone I reported in OW1) so I think acknowledging it seems to be broken.

When collapsing a category of sprays on the hero’s screen, the collapsed group gets a white background making it difficult to read.

When looking at my skins for Mei, I couldn’t help but notice that the “Bear” outfit from the 2020 Archives 3 week event is listed twice. By hovering over one it highlights both entries at once.

Small visual bug for Tactical Visor where 1st person viewmodel does not move accordingly with who is fired on (Pulse Rifle remains pointed left while firing at enemies directly in front of/above/to the right of the crosshair). Occurred in a highlight, may have been highlight exclusive.

Doom has a few slider punch locations.

Doomfist’s Power Block cooldown length does not scale properly to custom game values.

1. during POTG your hero avatar on voice chat tab in top left corner goes white
  2. when opening chat in main menu you cant close it until you are in game
  3. a lot of UI elements dont scale properly and some things are cut-off or hidden by other elements
  4. audio settings wont save, when chaning volume or output device sometimes it reverts
  5. this is not a bug but a lot of players say that some maps are too orangey, for example ilios, colosseo
  6. i cant really tell if im hitting people or not, hitsounds from ow1 were great but here i cant just tell or even see

Every time I finish a game I get a “a player you reported has been punished” message the takes up the whole screen. I reported someone yesterday on OW1 and even after opening and closing OW2 I still get it after every OW2 game.

When mercy uses rez, the teammate appears in the enemy color. It’s either a bug or a feature

One thing to add to Baptiste is during one game, I threw the IF down at my feet and it instead went across the room, which lead to my death because it was supposed to be used to keep me and my team alive against B.O.B.

Genji dash bug while collisioning with certain walls still happends like in ow1.

If your dash distance is interrupted by wall or floor. It force you to wait the whole duration and It locks your camera.

Necros can give lots of examples.

This also happens to me, same scenario. Turtle Beaches with the connection dongle and the audio flickers a TON sometimes. Separate from things like spotify and discord.

When playing as orisa, I was killed by a Zarya and my player banner was stuck as Zarya till I died next.
Joined a game right as the game ended, the enemy team was on the winning scream but didn’t have any poses they were all just t-posing.

Soldier’s UI is tiled, appears at all resolutions and aspect ratios. The 21:9 ratio is not exact, doesn’t fit my monitor 100% but that could be my monitor itself. I run at 3440x1440.

htt ps://i.imgur.co m/3diSptT.jpg (Combine the text I can’t do links)

1 Like

Sombra’s hack highlight intro doesn’t work

Avoid as teammate function is bugged right now

Mercy: Guardian Angel - There is a box around all players, most of the time Mercy goes splat and stops immediately upon contact with the target’s box, unfortunately a distance away from the target which is bad as sometimes the box covers the entirety of a cover position. Part of this bug is that you can also go faceplant on anyone else’s box randomly.

The main issue is coming into contact with this box at any time causes a force stop to Guardian Angel preventing normal movement for a just shy of a second or more than a second depending if you touch the ground during the stop.

Why are these boxes even here?

When i shoot the ground as sombra my game lags a lot

I used to have this exact same issue (bluetooth headset, intermittent audio stutters only for Overwatch audio while Discord/Spotify etc would remain clear) when playing original Overwatch. It took me AGES to troubleshoot it but I eventually found out that it was an issue caused by a USB webcam.

It could be completely unrelated (especially if this has only just started in the OW2 beta), but I would recommend unplugging any non-essential peripherals and see if that helps.

With Mercy on Colloseo, my UI completely falls away when I die, till the game is over, most recently while being hacked by Sombra. All I can see is the Scoreboard when pressing Tab and the Voicechat in the top left corner. I have no Crosshair, no Abilities shown or the Killfeed. (No, I didnt accidentally turn off the Hud :sweat_smile: )

Also a lot of Team Skins are shown twice in the skinselection while being in hero select.