Our Attitude To Lower Ranks Is Toxic

:clap: AMEN ! :sob: :pray:

nvm i misunderstood what you were saying at first

You have to understand that these diamond/masters players are incels and smelly neckbeards so it’s the only thing in their life they can brag about. There are exceptions of high ranks which are not douche bags, but it’s like looking for a good hearted N4zi.

Why are you actually trying to bring reason to those who have chosen to discard it?
It is not about rank, it is about empowering yourself, about inflicting pain, so that cognitive dissonance can reward them and in return their lives feel less meaningless and empty.
This pattern can be seen throughout the vicious history of mankind and no reason, no authority of morale, “kill them all, God knows his ilk”, will change that.
This is how we are, everywhere, at all times in all aspects of life.
Maybe, this saddens you, but it should not, a scorpion stings, a cow eats grass and humans hate each other for no other reason but to hate.

i lol’ed about it more than I should have.

people in plat still trickle, Mcrees ult into genji, reinhardts sit in choke points, zaryas wait to use one ult in a round, healers don’t prioritize tanks, just as much in plat as they would any other lower rank. The only difference is aim