Orisa mythic skin revealed

this has to be one of the worst skins in game full stop… What are the OW team doing to us…

1 Like

This is not Mythic worthy imo but it looks good for an average skin. The ultimate looks cool too.

this and hanzo’s mythic skins are making me soo nervous for future mythics. like are we just going to keep getting legendaries with a few chromas and an extra weapon option? what happened to all the armor options?

Bruh, why? Why Orisa?

I was so certain it was going to be Hog or Doom to get theirs.

It looks like I’ll be taking another seasonal break. :disappointed:

1 Like

See they could have done hog or rein or heck mauga mythic and saved what they have.

But they want people to clearly know this season is going to be meh.

Man a Rein mythic in all its glory with mauga launch would have been a earth shattering BP.

But I’m sure they researches market interest and think a base recolor of Orissa is the best way to engage players.

This is just her Megasoma (Beatle bug) skin reworked a little bit and added new color schemes.
Look at all these color scheme options you get…it’s a “Mythic skin” in name only! :roll_eyes:

mythic orisa skin should probably where a teammate can “mount” on her and ride into the sunset… well not in the game but maybe a potg cinematic heh