Orisa mythic skin revealed

Personally i’m not a fan because it just looked like they revamped the OW1 bug skins that she already has…

3 Likes

i only like the light blue one

1 Like

Looks cool. Shame it’s an Orisa skin

6 Likes

That’s just her default Legendary beetle skin. Please post the actual mythic skin, I am really excited to see it!

39 Likes

I fail to see what is mythic about this.

Looks like a budget legendary. I like the ult effect. Damn shame you can’t pair that effect with her other skins.

8 Likes

That “ice” color palette is kinda fitting for December.

But the skin is pretty mid to me tbh.

5 Likes

The same as all mythics, has options to change, in this case it looks like colour, wep, and Some form of pattern on her. Different audio for fortify, her twirl, and ult. Different looks for her ult. Possibly more. Not sure.

It’s not a bad skin, but it doesn’t look “mythic” to me. Both Orisa mains will probably be disappointed.

7 Likes

Mythic skins keep getting worse each season…
:frowning_face:

11 Likes

It is a good legendry, but as a mythic I really expected more.

It looks like you can only change the color.

5 Likes

By far the most underwhelming mythic skin to be released.

Reskins/transformed version of the previous OW1 bug skins she has. Literally 4 color palette and 2 gun swaps.

Might as well be 4 legendary skins packaged as “Mythic”. But HEYYY IT HAS VOICE LINES AND ANIMATIONS BRRRRRRRRRRR, nope, don’t care.

2 Likes

Looks too much like the beetle skin I already have, but at least it has customization this time.

1 Like

There seems to be 2 gun swaps, the first skin shown has a different gun than the next 3 color swaps shown.

1 Like

I hope so, thought I find it wired they did not showcase them in the trailer, unless I missed it.

There’s “pattern” customization like the S1 Genji mythic.

You can see the weird grips on the first one, the 3 others don’t have it.

1 Like

Ah cool, thanks.

I am wondering if you can change the spear too.

2 Likes

Sorry but you can’t dethrone Reindeer Orisa, good attempt but there is simply no better skin for her.

Reindeer Orisa Supremacy.

6 Likes

My sistah spice feels the same. The only thing that could replace Orisa Reindeer is a mythic Orisa Reindeer.

3 Likes

Rubber duck is a better skin than this ngl lol

1 Like