Orisa mythic skin revealed

that costs money though
:pensive:

1 Like

Yes another mythic with 2 weapons 3 colors and she already has 2 beatle skins what is this

do… do the people designing the skins forget/not check what skins already exists?

Also where is the armor and head modification again?!!? didn’t they learn anything from the dislike of the Hanzo mythic?

4 Likes

1st is the same color palette as Megasoma even lmao

They did, they learned people will buy it anyway. All they’re learning from the battlepass and shop is that they can keep getting lazier and lazier and giving worse and worse things and people will buy it the same amount anyway.

1 Like

Kinda sad that it looks too much like the bug concept we already had with the default legendary skin. but what concerns me more is that in these trailers… I don’t see any further customizations in the various recolors: his face? the shoulder straps? the armor on his chest? observe them: THEY DO NOT CHANGE!

I fear another pathetic statement from the developers who talk about “the visual effects are worth much more in our opinion. And besides, we’ve added a fourth recolor ^_^”

Dont need a good mythic when ppl will pay to play mauga early, recently buffed too :smirk:

Sheep orisa is far superior anyways

i regret to inform you that… this is as good as it gets for orisa

and by the looks of it, it seems to be a 2 weapon + 3 recolor mythic which is just rude to all orisa players (even if they deserve it for playing orisa).

3 Likes

Looks like more effort went into this then Hanzo’s mythic. Even if it’s just one colour.

Even if it’s just like her bettle skins with added vfx and sounds.

Still no orange Omnic Crisis OR-14 which is a crime :pensive:

2 Likes

Hell yeah!
Another BP I get to save money on.
Don’t want a Ori mythic, and I’ll get Mauga unlocked before everyone is done storming him in QP.

Hot take: WARNING:

It’s better than JQ Zeus mythic, tbf, any other mythic is better than JQ Zeus mythic.

Yes, I think JQ Zeus mythic is the least good mythic.

You tryna get… Is it smited or smitten?

2 Likes

It’s a huge disappointment, the hanzo skin really was the start of bad future mythic skins. Blizzard is getting more greedy. I bet they will release even better skins in the shop than the mythic skins they decide to release to scam players into buying those instead.

1 Like

I would even call it Legendary, there are Epic skins better than whatever this is

1 Like

Another day of missing OW1 Orisa.
Her kit, and her cuter designs

There’s markings.

Wow, look, it’s Overwatch 1 Orisa bug skins with rbg.

I’ll keep using my wood druid Orisa.

When I first saw the pic I actually thought it was just one of her existing beetle skins. :joy: It’s definitely too similar, but at least those are my favorite Orisa skins so if they’re just going to copy a legendary, I’m glad it’s that.

It’s literally the same skins with different color lmao. Compared to previous Mythic when customization changes their appearances. This is disappointing as hell.

Holy **** that thing is hideous. Even if it was just a legendary I’d consider it a forgettable skin.

Shame it wasn’t Reinhardt or Winston.

As someone that uses the ow1 beetle skin I like this upgrade,
also Arnt they implementing a system that you can just choose a mythic skin hat is already released but you missed as an option too?