Open Que Top 500 Requirements?

I’m having an issue with open que top 500, wondering what I’m missing here. I’ve:

1. Verified my phone number and email on my battle.net account (before the 50 games)
  2. Played 50 open que games
  3. Am currently at a higher SR than some people on the leaderboard (3370, bottom is 3216)
  4. Waited some time and relaunched the game - doesn’t seem to be a time delay before the rank updates.
  5. I heard a rumor you have to at least be diamond to be top 500 which I am, so that shouldn’t matter.

Any ideas what I’m missing? My current best guess is that since some of the 50 games got cancelled due to leavers maybe they didn’t count so I need to play a few more? Just a little upset after 50 games to not reach the accomplishment so I appreciate any thoughts or feedback.

I also reviewed this, didn’t seem to clear up my issue.

If you have any leavers during a game it won’t count even if the game wasn’t canceled as a result. To check how many games you have credit for go to the top 500 list and sort by friends only and it should show.

I checked, it says 51 games played

Oh I have no idea then

it’s bugged… i think u are on the leaderboard. u can check it but the icone T500 don’t appear when you are on game, same problem for me ( actually 3755 and #145 in EU servers )