Open mic reset to push to talk after restart

same here, and my friends have same.

Same here, my friends have the same issue.

same issue here, i was a part of the first OW2 beta too.
now , everytime it reverts back to push to talk.

i have tried one fix which didn’t work which is to delet the settings text file inside of hte doucments folder, because some were saying maybe the right/read restrictoins were messed up , but no , no luck

all settings are presistent, except for this one

Same here even in CN sever!!!

I wasn’t took part of ow2 beta though

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm I have that issue too since about a week.
I got off the phone about 45 minutes ago with a Blizzard representative and he confirms it’s a bug and we have to wait until the next patch notes if there will be a fix.

Also, do NOT bother to perform a “reset in-game settings” to try and fix this issue, because it will worsen things in other stuff: now I’m unable to check my GPU temp, FPS and anything else related to advanced performance stats. The Blizzard representative was able to replicate that issue as well after resetting the in-game settings from Battle.NET.

1 Like

That’s happening to me too!

Same here.
Any fixes?

Doesn’t seem like it. It looks like a client bug so we will have to wait for a patch. :frowning:

This is becoming extremely annoying and widespread. A lot of people I run into on group finder have the same issue. Over a week and no fix though.

2 Likes

Same issue - Why hasnt anyone from Blizz responded. If you said something anti-political they would be all over it but when a widespread bug appears its quite as a church #deadgame

3 Likes

Same here. Please let us know when there’s a fix, devs.

I don’t think they’re monitoring this sub at all.

Spoopy has had the same double topic up for 20 hours now and they haven’t even swooped in to tell him “one thread at a time, bruh” like they do so swiftly everywhere else.

Edit: Lots of threads about this, no response from Blizzard yet.

1 Like

glad to see they are quick to resolve the bugs in this game… still an issue

I wasn’t part of the beta, yet have the issue of it switching to push to talk every time I restart the game. It’s super annoying

same here, issue has been happening for about a week

Yeah this has been happening for a few weeks now, to the point that, when I first sign into overwatch I reflexively go to sound settings and switch it back to open mic without thinking about it.

1 Like

sad situation. still no fix.

Same issue. Please fix this.

its been so many days.
cant even fix a simple issue, but plan to change 6v6 to 5v5.
blizzard really gg

2 Likes