Open Division Practice Season (exclusive spray & player icon) - Registration closes Oct. 6th!

Thanks anyway Wyoming!

Just need a few more people!

Well if it makes you feel better, I’m using and abusing every ounce of my influence in the Blizzard Community to try and get some answers on this.

While I understand the message of the sprays is about the path-the-pro program, I do believe all cosmetics should have a reasonable window of opportunity to be acquired by everybody regardless of their platform they play on and not have to set aside their lives for 6 weeks just to get a simple spray and player icon.

I feel these would be much better rewards if they could be earned by watching some of the upcoming tier two programs like contenders gauntlet.

1 Like

Why would anyone watch a tournament on consoles?

No one would likely watch an event on consoles, but that doesn’t mean there doesn’t need to be organized to play for consoles. Granted the open division is not a good spot for consoles to have their own tournament system. however I would like to see future improvements in the game which have in-game tournament systems similar to how StarCraft 2 does it.

1 Like

lets just agree to disagree.

The only reason I’d watch a console tournament is to laugh at how many times worse the game is compared to the professional players on PC with their kb’s and mice.

Even then I probs couldn’t watch an entire map. Never mind a tournament.

Well i cant find a team rip

Join mine? Just need at least 3 more people.

Well where are u from? I got 2 to 4 people but not a full team

I got 3 so far… with you would be 4.

Iam from eu so If you are NA it would not be possible i cannot Play games midnight all the time

Yeah, NA. :frowning:

Yea rip its really hard to find people on eu

Apparently NA too. lol

Do you have a PC account?

Forget about me. I cannot join because I am not a professional gamer. I am also above the legal age limit and have no Overwatch friends. I don’t want those spray or player icon anymore. I was banned from unlocking them anyway.

Yeah Wyoming. The rules you posted here were the exact same ones listed on the Battlefy website. This is the thread where I had asked if there were any other rules, but there weren’t. Battlefy added rules after the fact.

Anyone already got their Spray and Icon, or do we have to wait until after the playoffs?

Did anyone get the sprays? I didn’t get mine yet and I participated in almost all games. Might have missed 1 or 2.

Player Icons and Sprays arrived!

Just not showing up on the forums yet :frowning_face:

Did not get my spray and icon.