Open Division Practice Season (exclusive spray & player icon) - Registration closes Oct. 6th!

I believe you can miss games as long as you are on the active roster.

Oh hey look, another thing that Blizzard won’t include entire platforms for.

1 Like

According to the rules, you need to participate in 8 of 10 games to get the spray.

I feel bad for console players since they probs can’t join. . . RIP

1 Like

Correct. This tournament is for PC only.

why does Open Division take place on BattleFY?

it seems “cheap” and lazy for blizz to not do it in client and/or on their own official website.

I don’t mean to cut down blizzard as I think they make awesome games, but it is quite bizarre imho that BattleFY is used.

1 Like

Would there be a chance console can one day have a tournament event? (I sadly doubt it)

Right now I would say this it’s more of “never say never”. There are console tournaments out there. But console versions are not used in the “Path to Pro” chain of events which starts with the regular Open Division.

Right now, I would be more willing to speculate that one day in-game tournaments will be featured.

1 Like

It’d be awesome if that’s the case. I can only imagine how much more competitive OW became if in game tournaments were added (though it would be really hard to setup)

Speak for yourself, I had a blast, and improved a lot.

i find out about xbox
and i am not happy blizzard

You mean there is more than the COMPETITIVE Mode that came with this game?? :rofl:

I gave up on that part because trying to join and not do anything special and earning the Path to Pro sprays and player icon is the path of a coward. If I am trying to be true to my own skills and fun in OW gaming, I chose not to take the coward’s path. If I unlock the Path to Pro when I did nothing to help the team, then I am a coward. I am to avoid that.

Everyone, as a reminder registration for this event closes on October 6th! As far as we know, participating in this tournament is the ONLY way to get the Path-to-Pro Player Icon and Spray.

Soft reminder that there is only two days remaining to get your team together!

I’m so sorry. I will never ever ever ever get those spray and player icon. I found out that I am disqualified from it because of my poor Comp skills on PC version and my age. I don’t even understand anything about how to join because this is a college level stuff.

Link to these rules? I could not find them.

Does anyone want to join my team for this? I don’t care about the tournament itself, just the spray and icon.

I would but I work on Saturdays, I cannot provide the time necessary to participate.

As a reminder everybody today is the last day to sign up!

Welp I’m sad that this isn’t available for console. Then again, I can understand why.