Ooh look barrier nerfs

Alot or do you want to play “walk back from spawn simulator”

You’re right, still shredding through tanks easily on reaper and cree. Rein survives double fan enough for me to punch him dead. The rest obviously fall easily besides roadhog who can heal and take a lot more, but that’s not any different than it was. Although I still think barrier should have just been nerfed recharge wise rather than how much damage it can take.

still better than any other fps game in existing.
Since overwatch doesn’t use Movement acceleration you actually feel like a Fast character.

CoD, Cs:go, Bo, MW, All of them have super soldiers walking around as is they never used theyr legs before in theyr life.

Yeah I’m gonna enjoy Less watching and more playing even though sustained dmg got another unneeded nerf.

1 Like

Can someone provide the link to the newest ptr?

Why you’re still here then?

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Because i not allowed to watch forums?

More people will be queuing for tanks cause it’s not a boring Orisa Sigma tank meta and you can actually play other heroes

4 Likes

No they will even be more of a ult battery for dps players.

Moira still has 65hps (excluding orb) and can heal multiple people at once, the only thing this patch will do is not make her a must pick. There are also other healers such as baptiste/lucio that offer very good utility. Don’t forget they’re not “healers”, they’re “supports”.

this nerfs all the wrong character and the character that people hate dont really care about armour, the average dmg per hit in this game is like 30+ at this point so armour is mattering less and less

The problem with snipers is that you cant play, they kill you in 1 shot and tanks in 2 shots, how can someone call that good design, is just simply ridiculous. And ypu gabe them habilities with wallhacks and being able to defend themselves on short distances … Hahaha

That’s how snipers work. Whether it’s bad design or not.

You’re silver that explains it. You’re not using your abilities correctly

What has my rank to do with “barrier getting destroyed in less then 4 seconds”

You’re not using your abilities correctly so of course it’s not going to get any value

I usually did “put up shield shield destroyed use fortify” that did do jack shít

I agree. I think the tanks are going to feel great after these changes. It’ll likely reward much more aggressive playstyles over the static bunker comps we’ve been seeing.

1 Like

Agreed. The fights won’t be endless (or compared to currently) To be honest, I love this patch. More thought has to be put into it.