šŸ”§ ā‚®ā±§É† ā±¤É„ā‚“ā‚®ÉŽ ā‚®Ć˜Ć˜ā±  ąøæĆ˜Ó¾ ~ The place where Bastion mains and players come to talk about Bastion, and wait for him to have his problems get fixed

This isnā€™t a fact.

This isnā€™t either.

3 Likes

Just ignore him. He baited us all because he temped the explanation of rule #4.

He has no facts.
He has no playtime.
He has nothing new to bring to the table.
His only driving factor is that he hates the hero. Nothing is going to change an ignorant view like that.

And now heā€™s trolling. Flag, and start discussing other things related to Bastion.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a fact about how I feel. Would it make you feel better to say that heroes who donā€™t even use their movement controls while using their signature abilities require significantly less mechanical skill?

Bingo.

Everyone just has this idea that bastion is stuck where he is like a Torb turret and havenā€™t gone through the option tree.

Bastion can go from sentry to recon in 0.5 sec, thatā€™s quite quick, Bastion has options to disengage. Some of those options could be improved but too many people just throw up their hands an decree itā€™s impossible, as if thereā€™s no way any part of Bastionā€™s kit could be altered to facilitate a disengage.

1 Like

Iā€™m cool if we give him the ability to disengage along with a damage nerf.

Yeah, thatā€™s what Bae said:

And thatā€™s precisely the problem.

No.

Because itā€™s just another baseless accusation, why could there be no other mechanical skill equivalent to A+D strafing?

1 Like

The one change I want the most - GIVE BASTION A GOLD TANK CANNON :rage:

2 Likes

Why should anyone indulge your baseless demand for punitive measures against a hero you obviously are biased against?

Your own logic defeats the reason for a damage nerf.

And donā€™t think anyone is falling for your ā€œgive him the abilityā€ as if Bastion mains donā€™t routinely disengage already.

1 Like

Because the only other thing he does is hold M1, require less tracking skill than any other hero in the game because of his spread and high ROF, and occasionally heal himself. This is really simple stuff.

Dude this was based on your own verbiage lol

ā€œā€¦as if thereā€™s no way any part of Bastionā€™s kit could be altered to facilitate a disengage.ā€

Why would it need to be altered if they can already disengage?

Why wonā€™t you answer my question? Why are you trying to act like I didnā€™t clearly ask you to say why there could be no other mechanical skill?

Not that A+D strafing is much of a mechanical ā€œskillā€.

The ā€œverbiageā€ was the same but the meaning what purposefully distorted by you.

To facilitate it.

Dictionary result for facilitate

/fəĖˆsÉŖlÉŖteÉŖt/
verb

1. make (an action or process) easy or easier.
1 Like

Well I already explained that first part, so I guess you can scroll up for the answer about mechanical skill. Iā€™m also aware of what facilitate means. Why would it need to be altered if he already disengages, unless youā€™re implying he needs to disengage better, which circles back around to what I originally said about giving him the ability to do that in exchange for sacrificing some damage.

Your feelings arenā€™t facts, so the whole ā€œno hate, just factsā€ thing isnā€™t true.

1 Like

Youā€™re really hinging on one thing I said about dog walkers and actually ignoring everything else Iā€™ve said. Bastion is a poor concept, reasons for such are stated in facts up and down this wall.

Name checks outā€¦

Answer me this one simple question.

If the hero is such a poor concept, who do you not only keep playing heroes he directly counters, but honestly why do you feel the need to continue any conversation about said hero in a thread designed for those who play said hero?

Oh yeaā€¦ attention.

Btwā€¦

2 Likes

I play the heroes I have fun on and win a generous majority of my games. Iā€™m here because, well, itā€™s an open forum. Welcome.

Also, that was two questions, but I answered the second as a bonus.

You never explained why. An accusation is not an explanation.

Yes, OF COURSE Iā€™m implying he needs to disengage better!

He does have a sub-1% pick rate, this is a hero who needs to be better and this is an aspect where he should be made better.

NOT as you previously implied of just make him have such good ability to passively resist damage (from high health or whatever) heā€™d never be dissuaded from continuing shooting.

Disengaging is dropping his sentry damage to 0% as he obviously wouldnā€™t be shooting in sentry because heā€™s switched to recon mode or by another means Iā€™ll get to later.

Wanting a damage nerf on top of Bastions disengaging more is not only transparently punitive and self-serving but is obviously the last thing you want if you want to maintain against GOATS-esque comps

(not a strict GOATS comp but the general scourge of compositions far to saturated in tanks and healers)

1 Like

Who the heck is Baptise?

Bastion is not a poor concept just because you hate that he gets value while stationary. That stationary nature is actually a massive drawback

2 Likes

Ah, what a comeback.

If itā€™s such an open forum, then would you kindly take your repetitive useless ramblings elsewhere?

I see a lot of ā€œopennessā€ for you to go explore.

Also this is genuinely non productive, and the mods simply do not care for that kind of discussion.