Only OG forum users are allowed to post here

You have too gone through too many accounts for anyone to keep track of, my old friend

1 Like

Real ogs remember when the d.va schoolgirl skin guy won

2 Likes

Didn’t they just like one day vanish for no reason

2 Likes

Blasphemy!!!

Kehehehe

1 Like

Rocktopus would probably agree

2 Likes

There were a few but none got as big as mine, almost 400 likes and over 8k views

Briggy during the last part of my postings but originally Taiga

Thankfully, someone at Blizz is learning necromancy to revive her soon with new ult, she shall finally have a reason to be picked hopefully

1 Like

That’s the one I remember :wink:

2 Likes

I am old fogey Mr. Tickles.

3 Likes

Yeah they did there’s this other guy I remember but I forget his name he was a bronze ps4 player and had the widow kiss pfp but would make the most obvious bait posts

Do I count as an OG? I was here back when there were defense heroes in the game.

I miss downvotes. But that’s because I’m a little bit toxic.

I lurk and post here a bit too much. I usually just post nonsensical YouTube vids

How long do you have to be a Forum user to be an OG?

Because I really want Sombra to use my mouth like a shoe.

An OG forum user also remembers back when the forums had dislike … oh the time to be alive

3 Likes

I don’t think less than 2 years is OG.

1 Like

That’s a shame. I think OG should be people who joined December 9th, 2021 and earlier.

Just feels like a good cutoff.

1 Like

And that cutoff date wouldn’t have anything to do with the date you joined now, would it? :wink:

1 Like

Oh my god, what a crazy coincidence!

1 Like

Are there even OG forums posters left? I only came back because I wanted to lament on the fact Overwatch is still a steaming pile of crap, even after the break I took with it.

I’ve been on these forums for a while. No alt accounts. Used to have a Lucio profile pic until Orisa came around.

Can’t recall if I was on the forums yet or not, but I remember when Nano Boost gave like +50% movement speed.