"OMG Sombra got her hack and EMP nerfed but didn't get any compesition!"

It’s almost like the devs realised that hack and EMP made her a bit too powerful and needed to be nerfed
:thinking:

26 Likes

Man that worst character in the game sure needed nerfs

But it’s okay that Widowmaker literally makes pretty much every other DPS pointless :slight_smile:

102 Likes

Is that why there are 3 dps heroes above her in terms of pickrate and her winrate is less than 50%? :thinking:

6 Likes

I seriously don’t see how she needed nerfs as she had plenty of counterplay? I found Sombra someone that finally helped with the scene and she was the most viable I have ever seen her be.

I also find it funny that those that wanted her “nerfed” are now complaining about some “Shield Meta” happening in 222. Wow, how ironic…

34 Likes

Hello there. I find a hero op even though statistically they are the worst in their role.

Feels>Reals

15 Likes

what people don’t want to acknowledge is that
by nerfing EMP and hack
they can buff other parts of her kit to make her more useful outside of GM

3 Likes

Yes. Instead, people are acknowledging the fact that they nerfed EMP and Hack WITHOUT BUFFING anything else about her.

It’s not that people are mad they nerfed her to buff other parts of her. It’s that they nerfed her WITHOUT buffing other parts of her to compensate.

7 Likes

or everyone cried constantly to get it changed and they realized any buff would translate into more crying

It’s almost like the devs didn’t realize that nerfing a hero with a low pickrate in all ranks and only used to counter a now nonexistent team comp in OWL is bad balancing
:thinking:

4 Likes

3 dps out of like 14

2 Likes

forums dont care, people stand in the open on maps like Junkertown in my plat games, nobody knows how to actually use a wall or barrier in this game lol.

3 Likes

Please, tell me what counters her pre nrefs? And i don’t mean just hide 4head. I wan’t to hear actual counters

Widowmaker, Torbjörn, Hanzo, McCree, Symmetra.

2 Likes

this is me…not holding my breath…

anyone wanna take bets on when this happens?

They may make her life a little more difficult, but they’re no where near countering her. Not even a soft counter i would say

2 Likes

One of the worst winrates in GM and devs all but admitted this was only about league.

2 Likes

Literally a single damage cancels her hack

I wouldnt call the Brig rework a total nerf

She’s not even a bad hero lol this playerbase just lacks teamwork. OWL proved how amazing she is with teamwork. Any stack above diamond can do the same.

She’ll never be good overall until this playerbase learns teamwork.

2 Likes

You’re not the only target. Turrets are easy to avoid as sombra. Emp doesn’t care about damage.

3 Likes