[OLD THREAD] Do something! the game is dying

Did it concern anyone else when papa J said “I call them my job security” when he mentioned 6 new heroes in the works?

Why would he need to worry about that?

Kinda sounded like the higher ups have severely restricted what the devs are allowed to be doing with the game.

Don’t be so quick to blame the faces we know and love. It’s very unlike them to be this quiet so I doubt it’s by choice.

Magy do something!! Im dying. I’m like constantly dying, im serious here HELP!!

DID YOU SEE THAT!! I just got older, WE just got older… omg it spreading. People will forget about us and like us less… least we got our devoted family and friend right.

Games get old, some people stop playing. I’ve given up on “OW is Dying” thing. If it dies what a horrible waste it would be, but honestly i wouldnt be surprised. This is probably the least effort Blizzard has ever put towards “customer satisfaction” in the game for the sake of profits. As long as they can milk OWL as a cash cow as long as they can I dont think they would honestly care if they ever made Overwatch 2. They could just keep it in their back pocket for 12 years down line like they did with starcraft 1 and 2. Gaming industry isnt like the old days. You dont really have to prove how good your game is as long as you can market it as a product. It’s the sad truth and i’d hate to see it die, but i dont think it’s happening in 2019, maybe 2020, 2021 but they can milk it for one more year at least. As long as no successful original shooter game ideas come out in the next year it will be fine. Call of Bankrupt: Cash Ops 4 was a huge flop so Blizzard dodge a bullet from a competitor there. No idea how battlefield is doing but it’s not exactly original just another shooter with different paints and polish.

Like comics for one.

Seriously I’d prefer 13 comics that expanded the lesser know parts of the lore then one cinematic that fleshes out one character in minor ways.

1 Like

Boop

Ok

Forum boop text? I was expecting a hidden message

There have been three new full maps and two new arcade maps this year…

true, but reusing 2 events was kinda sad for the winter holidays to be honest. even 1 new event could have made it more enjoyable. also, the new maps are fun, Paris was a great addition and i do know that they are trying to add more in.

All games are dying.

This is a 2 month old thread wtf

Still relevant today imo

1 Like

This. Honestly the only time i’ve played in about 8 months was a few games to test mass rez versions on the ptr.

Notice how it says “[OLD THREAD]” in the title?

Yeah but it’s at least a little interesting. Which is more than i can say for the newer threads.

BALANCE PATCH ON THE WAY?
THATS GREAT NEWS!!!

I hope its going to improve the gameplay.
The game became an auto pick counter and mirroring strategy wich limits the picks and also the gameplay experience, you must do it if you want to have better chances of winning.

Its a team based game, yes lets talk strategy, counters and teamplay but you dont have to be stuck in a elo if you have improved and doing well.

When you are stuck you learn nothing you cant learn in a team with total anarchy from what they didnt learn yet, some errors are obvious (because we learned).

When i played with friends with higher elo i learned more than my proper elo and was doing great, what we encounter mostly is easy wins and easy looses (due to balance).

GOOD LUCK BLIZZARD!

(I had enough of new skins and maps if there is no improvement in the gameplay experience, witch is the core of the game, after resolving this issue, the skins and new maps will be more than welcome, thank you for your efforts, maps and skins are jolly good btw)

NECROBUMP!!

Please be mindful of the date of the last post on a thread before posting. The conversation of this thread is no longer relevant to the current news of the game.

Thank you for your future cooperation.

1 Like

Oh thanks
I trully didnt notice and it wasnt on pupose.
I was so happy i/we got an answer from tech support.
But shame its only related to necro.
For the first time i get a response in this forum from blizzard staff and i get a threat and a warning for something i didnt do on purpose
JUST DELETE THE NECRO POST I EXPOSED MY VIEW TOWARD IMPROVEMENT FOR THE GAME I APPRECIATE AND DONT WANT IT TO DIE
GOOD JOB IN DETECTING NECRO POSTING
AND REST ASSURED I AM NOT COMING BACK TO THIS FORUM AGAIN ITS ALL BLABLABLA BEETWEEN PEOPLE WHO CARE AND THE CONCERNED DOESNT EVEN ANSWERS.
AH SRRY YES BUMPS.
BYE BYE FOREVER AND REST ASSURED VERY GOOD JOB! (Threating people for the the first time GO DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE THREATING ME)
btw do what you love to do
Erase also what i have said too.
You do i win you give an answer i loose
Whatever bye AND NEXT TIME CHECK

This thread is still relevant lol

Its not relevant when the OP no longer belives its a problen anymore :v

when i made this thread the game was actually in a really bad spot before the lastest wave of good changes started coming,

theres still to be improved, but its no longer “dying” in my eyes

sure some of the points are still relevant, but your better off heading to a Newer Thread about a similar matter i made

It may not be relevant to you, but it’s still relevant