Strawpoll: How we feel about this event?

So for me personally, my hype immediately died. Let’s see how everybody feels in one easy to track spot. The options are essentially: Good, bad, okay

Here’s the poll:

Please also comment in the thread after submitting the answer to ensure the thread stays up and we can get more votes
23 Likes

I’m mostly disappointed because some heroes got nothing new, not even a voiceline.

16 Likes

I didnt expect a new gamemode or even more legendary skins then the ones we knew…and im still disappointed. No new voicelines or sprays for most heroes. After like 15 boxes i will be back at 4 duplicates and the new skins arent that good anyway.
I guess future events will be similar…but at least you get godtier emotes for owl pass(thats meant to be ironic).

6 Likes

Servers seem unstable, not many new items (seriously only like 3 new voicelines and sprays), a lot of very bland or uninteresting skins, Lucio ball again for the 3rd time in a row with nothing really making it interesting. Overall defiantly one of the worse events this game has seen with it mostly just being copy and pasting everything.

6 Likes

It’s a huge letdown that we not only got so little loot, but all the skins were blatantly shown off prior to this event going live. There’s no element of surprise left. No cosmetics whatsoever for some heroes. It’s just beyond unacceptable.

5 Likes

I had my expectations soooo low and I’m still disappointed

8 Likes
2 Likes

Disappointed that Busan is a Lucioball arena instead of a real map. Disappointed by the ugly sports skins and the lack of new modes. We just got Lucioball at the anniversary event, it’s not that missed. It’s more of an annoyance that now TWO slots in the arcade will be just for Lucioball until the end of the month.

8 Likes

My expectations were low from the start but I am happy that I get some of the old skins I missed last year.

1 Like

Holy shift that’s right. Lucioball will occupy two slots. So there will be less opportunities for other game modes to be farmed for loots…

4 Likes

It’s not even that. Just in the event there is nothing actually new. This is the same event as the first year. Blizzard simply does not add new content.

4 Likes

I have almost 14000 gold, with no new item to buy. :man_shrugging:
At least I got rescue Mei which is nice.

1 Like

Mind if I share your poll on my discord server?

4 Likes

I couple of amazing items, but the lack of items overall wasn’t good.

1 Like

Go for it man, the more the merrier :]

2 Likes

if they didn’t give ana her cabana skin i’d throw a tantrum honestly this event has NOTHING to give.

5 Likes

I love it. Brings back my fav mode and I love all the skins and imo they are some of the best

Worst event to date.

3 Likes

EdgeLord is right. The only good thing from this event is Cabana Ana. I GOT NO FREAKING REINHARDT NEWS, DANG IT.

No new game mode. We just got Hammond, too. Hammond Death Ball Racing would have been a great opportunity! I’ll go play Rocket League before I play Lucio Ball again.

7 Likes

I like the skins but I wish we had more modes based off of Different Sports.

1 Like