Ok, now buff Sombra

+1

Honestly,personal winrate doesn’t even matter. One person can have a 60+% winrate with Sombra for example,but that doesn’t mean she’s good.

I’m not even a Mei main. Never was. I don’t even play OW anymore.

I’m sorry you didn’t know how to deal with Mei,even though most of her kit was pretty much the same since the game’s launch.

I like how “buff Sombra”, “Delete Sombra” and “Nerf Sombra´s hack” appeared on one page of this forum today.

2 Likes

How about a 30% increase in Sombra damage vs armor?

✅ Today's Tank Patch idea

1 Like

Any visibility is good visibility~

Not like you see her in game anymore. Heck, I see Torb more often than her.

Having emp that readily available for fights is what will make her OP from gaining ult charge on health packs.

IF she needs a buff I’d like to see it elsewhere because EMP is a DEVASTATING ult.

Be careful what you wish for, pretty soon we’ll get a rework where emp and translocator are combined into an EMP grenade…

1 Like

Hey, that’s a buff! No more putting yourself at risk when you can toss in a nade like Ana for an EMP

1 Like

Yeah I noticed like 5 seconds after that it might actually be a cool idea.

1 Like

I think shes just another character they regret introducing as they cant find a happy medium.

1 Like

Have it your way, but if a non mei player gets a higher winrate with Mei than with other heroes shows she is decent.

Hack is a bad mechanic the way it is.

It has very polarizing effects on heroes. A ball and Doomfist are deleted, but hitscans will just fight back and force you to translocate.

Every target needs to be equally disabled and a blanket stoppage of ultimates and abilities is just hard counter city. It’s not fun for anyone.

1 Like

I like this idea. I would prefer making hack just disable armor. There is way too much armor in the game and it just makes her useless at fighting anyone

1 Like

I don’t play mei so Idk who that’s directed to.

You can literally check online her pick rates and winrates. She doesn’t go above a 50% winrate in any rank except GM. She also doesn’t go above a .84% pickrate.

1 Like

Mei is not balanced now. She’s absolutely garbage.

The wall needs were enough. Mei needs gamesense, map knowledge and aim (yes aim, she’s quite good with the icicles).

Yeah but me, the rest of the community and pros like her that way.

1 Like

This so much. Her and Doom are absolutely the reason I never touch the tank role. Feels like garbage playing any tank into them.

1 Like

I know that. We all know that for Mei to be a better and balance pick her primary fire must go and the power distributed in her kit.

I just want her post rework hack back. Getting real sick and tired of my hacks being stopped by stray shots.

2 Likes