OK Blizz, you win

If you aren’t one of these, you will eventually climb to find better matches. At least in my DPS and Tank games I gain more than I lose per game. Didn’t tried supp yet but other player told me if you are aggressive supp will gain more than you lose.

Supports have 0 individualism - #34 by Mordecai-2739?

2-2-2 isn’t going anywhere, so we may as well use our voice during the beta to make positive change.

2 Likes

I played 1 game with voice/chat on. Within 1 minute there was toxicity thrown my direction. I left voice/chat.

4 Likes

I think it has more to do with the fact that the PBSR system values dmg and elims higher than healing (apart from life saver and similar things that dont happen often and you can get through dmg), if you are above PBSR, this shouldnt affect you.

3 Likes

then give us a role swop - with agreement of both players. Let us choose an alternate role while maintaining 2 -2 -2

2 Likes

it CANT SR will be totaly different from tank to dps. It cant and will not be done. as simple as that

give the new system some time to put ppl where they belong maybe?

1 Like

basically rather than get better …you just call your team trash…in my country we call that cowards delight.

1 Like

I’m pretty tolerant of bad players. If you are trying, then I will support you. There are just so many jerks and idiots in ranked rn, chat is completely unbearable.

5 Likes

People have to stop think that switching from healer and tank into dps solve problems. it almost never does…

1 Like

“How to invalidate your entire point in one short sentence”

2 Likes

Almost like those who blame non 2-2-2 compositions for their losses, but in that case its better to change the whole game. :corkscrew:

1 Like

Since 2-2-2 I have not heard ONE PERSON ON MIC.

However, have you been getting a lot of placement matches? Because every game I play is literally someone doing placements.

But I knew 2-2-2 sounds good in theory but some people pick a role they refuse to acknowledge they are actually good at. DPS…

1 Like

I never join voice chat for just that reason. Anytime someone asks me to join I respond with “You’ll just yell at me so no.” I’ve made this my policy for over a year now.

3 Likes

Amen to this. I don’t know if it’s true, but it sure feels that way.

I like it.

4 Likes

Why do you get told to die?

1 Like

I can deal with that. People yelling at me to kill myself cos i suck. not so much

1 Like

I learn’t this after facing the consequences of spam reports, NEVER type anything in chat. You just turn on a beacon for trolls to spam report you on.
Be safe in-game man.

1 Like

Because there are too many people in this game for the sole reason of messin with people?

because there are people in this game like all others game that should not have the privelige with internett connection. they should be limited to play with bots.