Oh my what have they done to you Bastion

Oops I have to go fix the first image. Sorry about that it was supposed to be the 6 month one.

This is kind of a continuation of this thread: Bastion's pickrate has been steadily declining in GM
I wanted to get this new information out there better. Bastion’s pickrate and winrate has dropped in the past 6 months in GM from 0.15% pickrate and 53.69% winrate all the way down to 0.04% pickrate and 37.25% winrate

How is this okay? In GM of all places where he will essentially only be played in pirateship or protect the president his pickrate and winrate tanked dramatically. He needs something done.

3 Likes

Bastion has always been very niche in GM, now there is new hanzo who deletes him so easily. RIP bastion even more than usual in this meta.

2 Likes

Hanzo and Zen are popular. It means that you will die in roughly one second as Bastion.

Bastion, the one hero who is designed to be a bunker buster, gets busted faster than the bunkers he purports to bust! Fix this Blizzard!

1 Like

Bastion rework was moreso a kill bastion patch. Never should have happened.

1 Like

Yeah I used to play Bastion occasionally, but it’s harder now. I’m in silver/gold.

1 Like

I hate to re-use a joke but seriously, we’re all going to wake up next week going “Boy, 35% Ironclad Bastion was stupidly powerful. I wonder why nobody picked him.”

1 Like

Yeah, after they basically removed Ironclad, the rework resulted in a pretty big nerf, especially to Tank form.

1 Like

Why do you even pick Bastion ?

The only hero that can rocket jump.

Pharah, Soldier and Zarya ?

2 Likes

Not a big enough jump

Pathetic height and not useful in combat.

Oh wow.

That is spectacularly terrible.

1 Like

Bastion can do that only when ulting, sure it’s useful in tank mode but it’s not good enough to pick him.

Picking Bastion is a bad idea, but he is kind of fun in its own way.

Bastion is a cheese pick, Junkrat and Zen can do his job better (Melting tanks).

Poor Bastion.

I wonder how long till Blizzard implements Bastion as a playable character within the HotS universe?

Might as well considering he’s got plenty of free time.

When I checked his day-to-day winrates earlier, do you know what it was displaying for today so far?

0 (ZERO)%

It’s picked up since then but is still down at 20%

That’s the point. We “”"“can’t”""" pick the hero because he’s too bad.

1 Like