(Official) Ow2 Beta 2 Patch notes:

So they reverted Junk’s trap, now they just need to revert Mei’s freeze and I will be happy!

Came here to specifically complain about this, It feels horrible. I tried to rez someone and launched into the air??? I was super confused until I read the patch notes, I much prefered the crouch they tested last beta.

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking of that more about how now when you want to go to a target to rez it, you’re automatically launched upward and it cancels your resurrect xD… I don’t get why they did that.

Inb4 Mercy players complaints.

Real question what about those symettra changes say buff? Im genuinely confused and Im ok with being spoken to like Im dumb for this occasion

Those changes overall make her seem like shes a joke character for the game.

revert it back to normal.
literally nobody asked for them to change it to begin with

also
feedback is good and bad.

if they cant handle the bad they are in wrong job field.

5 Likes

You know how “Staph devs REVEERTT” ain’t gonna work.
So you’re better off at telling them how to do it properly.

That said, what do you think about this method?

Thought they said a few times they prefer feelings rather then giving them examples.

oh?

they did it for DF in OW1.

he was beta’d with delay for his uppercut slam combo…they whiend and they reverted it.

why is it always mercy who gets treatment different from the rest of heroes?

again nobody asked for changes to her GA.

superjump was something you learned.

also fact that it more often than not got you killed (reason why it isnt used that much in highend play)

slingshot was by far a betetr mechanic as you could bounce between teammates with ease. It kept you within range of your team (as a mercy w/o team is easy kill).

4 Likes

Because they wanted Mercy to feel like she wasn’t flanker food, but didn’t want to double stack buffs on the 5% of Mercy users who know how to use SJ well.

Literally they are just turning a glitchy bug into a feature.

And you can try to just verbally roadblock the devs on Mercy changes, but I really really really doubt they are going to listen, given the previous history of not doing that.

So. Pretty much all the tanks got nerfs - even Rein who apparently needs a lot of help.

No sleep dart nerf for Ana.

I guess nothing has changed. I guess I can expect tanks to be hit with sledge hammer nerfs over and over again until they’re as unplayable as they are today.

Oh well.

I guess the game will never be fun again.

2 Likes

doom being dumpstered more and more. first they took his rollouts, and made him a tank, now theyre making him awful at tanking things glad to see crying won in the end.

1 Like

Doomfist nerf? and a few Tank nerfs. :joy:

thats the problem.

Devs DONT listen.

want proof?

Mercy 1.0 issue of mass rez…they could of just took godm doe off it and she’d never of let her team die before using it.

what do devs do?
Mercy 2.0!
Every mercy player (and non mercy players) told them not to release her as she’d be broken op…they release her anyways.

a problem they legit take a yr to “fix” (i use that term loosely as now its just a new issue) and casued players of mercy to be hated on even til today.

Dev’s just straight refuse to listen. that is the issue.

Imagine if FF14 devs didnt listen to itsp layers…the game wouldnt of survived this long.
Yet they do listen and its on of the most liked dev teams around…because they listen to the ppl who play the game and give them $ so they have jobs.

1 Like

unless ur an ana main that is.

Devs refuse to actually nerf her where needed.

1 Like

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the devs do listen, and you’re just doing it wrong?

🕊 Maybe just give Mercy 60hps

Why?

LMAO yea sure, make rightclickmcshoot slowly again into an op piece of :poop:

Where are the Ana nerfs?

1 Like

Where are they Mei and Roadhog buffs?

looks at healer issues going on for several years Ummmm… about that…

so by ur logic:

its MY fault devs made moth meta?
its MY fault devs didnt listen when i said it was too strong?
its MY fault devs refuse to nerf ana where its needed?
its MY fault devs nerfed DF in this beta when he was already worst tank?
its MY fault devs can’t fix sym and nerf her instead?

when its a wide spread issue many many many people agree on…mayhaps the issue isnt me or us but actually the devs?

they attempt it and have changed it drastically.

and by attempt i mean actually try stuff and not change soemthign tiny and never touch ti again for half a yr+

More like I’m just frustrated that Mercy players posts usually aren’t that constructive.

While AndyB pointed out showing the “feelings” on stuff is important, it seems like a lot of Mercy player posts often just become “all-feelings”.

Usually in a frantic tone, with dense phonebook textwalls worth of writing.