(Official) Overwatch 2 Beta Patch notes - MAY 5, 2022

It would have been a good opportunity to try something different for Mercy. I hope that there are more serious support changes in the works.

The changes are generally nice though.

3 Likes

He is propelled purely by the earths unmitigated fear of his foot-fists.

11 Likes

If im not mistaken a Zen kick now does more damage than the impact from rocket punch…

2 Likes

They said that they had a lot for support in work and that they mostly likely will them include in the next beta. I think they brought Zens passive in as a quick fix. We will get them in the next beta (so in 2 weeks if there is no downtime). :+1:

No buff for Mercy… , disgusting, I hope the next beta has some because it needs it.

3 Likes

Start to fear the dragon kick of Zen, Torb would like the same buff with his hammer to be honest.

6 Likes

That would actually be bretty cool, Torb gets a bonk hammer.

The other 5 supports recieve a buff in this new patch, and who doesn’t? Mercy, it’s a coincidence.

3 Likes

I have some memories of torb hammer kill only challenge that was really fun.

2 Likes

Is Open Queue located in Arcade?

no reaper buff despite the whole playerbase agreeing that he shoots confettis now is mindblowing…
No widowmaker nerf? she’s like the most played hero in the beta…
how hard can it be to change some NUMBERS??? i’m sure it takes a couple seconds to change widowmaker’s hp back to 175, what are they waiting for?

1 Like

Because she’s bad

3 Likes

Sojourns bad to bad players.

I’m not sure I follow the logic on “Snap Kick” when the vast majority of the game uses ranged weapons. Who is getting in melee range of Zenyatta?

They have said that they want to review support abilities. Besides Zens passive the rest are number tweeks. Cant you read? They said very clear that they have that plan for the next beta. It just means that there no simple number tweeks for her. Thats good!

1 Like

All really good changes.

1 Like

I mean I’m at least glad that they’re trying things with Zenyatta. The change was probably really easy to implement. It can’t hurt him. He did get 25 extra shields too. That’s not nothing.

1 Like

I hope so, because as Mercy is the only support that receives absolutely no buffs at all, I’m going to start to suspect that there is some dev hatred in her.

1 Like

dam i loved the speed in which sombra moved… oh well (she was super fast)

Have you considered the possibility that your understanding of balance is not reflected in the actual metrics the devs have access to?

1 Like