❌ Official D Tier and Below Thread

Man, my tank DPS and support mains are all D tier. I remember when I picked up Junkrat I thought he was OP lmao

Ok, here’s what I think should be done to each hero:

• Sombra. Give her a targeting ability in stealth. Increases damage a target takes.
  • Bastion. Swap ult and sentry around, so tank is ability, and sentry is ult. Balance accordingly. Mobility is key in this game, and this let’s Bastion have some.
  • Zen. Either buff discord back up to 30%, or increase healing to 35hps.
  • Symmetra. Remove turret slow, increase their damage. Make them truly scary, not just annoying.
  • Roadhog. Give him his AOE heal like he had in 1-3-2, to increase his teamplay.
  • Junkrat/Pharah. Decrease their ROF, increase their damage. Let’s say 180, like an Ashe headshot. Make them true alpha damage heroes.
  • Sigma. Make an off tank. Decrease shield size, so it has to be used on off angles, not upfront (maybe shield HP reduction too). Buff elsewhere to compensate.
  • Orisa. Just buff her shield back up, now that Sigma can’t make double shield anymore.

Other:

• Mercy. Make a true off healer, by reducing healing further, and giving her new supportive abilities to compensate.
2 Likes

Roadhog and Sig are by far the 2 that are the most fine.

Zen and bastion are complete utter garbage right now, hog is mostly fine, sig is mostly fine, sombra is still the literal worst hero in the entire game, pharah is only good when hitscans are banned, junkrat is decent-ish, symm is trash, and gets countered by literally every other hero but shield tanks. Orisa is weak right now because of her shield being melted every other second.

Sigma and roadhog are the most fine on the entire list sir

I would personally put Junkrat, Orisa, Symmetra, Zenyatta, Pharah, and Roadhog in C tier actually. These heroes are not ideal but still have their uses. The rest are kind of useless honestly.

Also should Baptiste be in D tier?

We clearly have a very different definition of the word “fine”
Imgur

This sure doesn’t look fine to me.

On topic. I think that list looks fairly accurate.

2 Likes

Funny how Hanzo isn´t on here, he is worse performing that 50%+ of these “d-tier heroes” only outdone in all ranks by Sombra and Baptiste and only outdone in GM by Bastion in performance.

Just curious how he isn´t on this list considering his abyssmal performance (Shimada brothers have always had a lot of playtime).

1 Like

I feel like the real nails in the coffin for rat were ,of course, his proj size nerf, and his tweak to how ricochets work to were its now basically pointless using ricochets in many situations and some ricochets aren’t even possible now.

1 Like

That’s an oof if I’ve ever seen one.
Before Echo I’d have agreed with the Rat being low C-Tier but not now.

I consider D tier for heroes who are just useless. C tier are for heroes who are underpowered but can still do stuff.

Junkrat, Symmetra, and Pharah can still win games and have a use.

Bastion and Sombra for example are just useless, so they are in D tier. I am assuming D is the lowest tier, thus there needs to be a C, B, and A tier. C is honestly not good but not the worst either.

All these heroes aren’t bad. They’re just situational. And maybe they require a bit more skill to master.

When I say D tier and below, I meant D Tier and F Tier so yes it should also be heroes that are slightly better than unplayable but still bad

Idk if that changes some of your rankings or not

OH damn, do I need to break out the Sombra MegaBUg Thread again?

3 Likes

Just a bit, I would keep it as it is mostly. The only change I would make is move Sombra and Bastion to F tier.

For me, I would consider D tier as bad, F tier as useless, and C tier as underpowered.

Why would you cross out sigma he’s F tier and as much as I think dva should get a buff she is not even close to D tier, but Winston definitely is

Oh is there a mega thread of that?
Sombra threads don’t usually go over 20 comments
The rarest occasion I’ve seen is 75 comments or so

How is D.va a D tier character again?

D.Va has a 49.28% win rate this month. Which is below average.

Remove Orisa and D.Va. If Rein wasn’t eating their lunches they would both be fine.

Why did you ignore reaper in that photo?

These two characters were both hit with pretty large nerfs. I’d even say, D.Va is worse than Orisa. Orisa got some reverts to go with the nerfs but D.Va just got nerfed and set in the dust… and then 8 months later overwatch devs buffed her boosters to 3 seconds and then they nerfed it to 4.

FYI: Buffing her mobility doesn’t fix her issues.

2 Likes