Nurse Mercy skin

Hi everyone!

Well, I’ve noticed a trend where some of the Overwatch heroes have skins for closely related or opposite concepts of what they actually are: Imp/Devil Mercy, Young Ana, Mechanic/Engineer Brigitte, etc.

Why not make a skin for Mercy that’s a nurse outfit? White form-fitting nurse uniform, white nurse cap with the red cross on it and wings of white energy. Nurse is related to doctor!

That, and let’s face it, Blizzard, you want to make money off them skins, and who could resist Mercy in a white nurse’s uniform with a nurse cap?

It’ll sell better than Pink Mercy did, and I think almost anyone will admit as much. :smiley:

It’s a nice idea.

BUT…

How about… Nurse Moira? :thinking: lol

1 Like

OMG that’s really cute. Where are the wings though? Mercy has to have wings!

Nuuuuu we don’t need EvilNurse, we need MercyNurse. :smiley:

I think that was kinda the idea behind her combat medic skin - but that was just an adjusted battle nurse. She had her doctor skin in the comics and I’m sure that one will be added at some point too :slight_smile:

I am thinking crisp white uniform and white nurse’s cap with red cross.

Way sexier than Combat Medic Ziegler. xD

I’ma need you to stop exploiting my bank account. :joy:

It’s this Yu-Gi-Oh card.

1 Like

But but but your bank account loves being exploited. The loot chest armada told me themselves!

Well, they betrayed me when I didn’t get Pajamei! D: NEVER AGAIN!

Paja-mei will be yours, someday, don’t fret. Mei wants all of her fans to have pajamas, yeti slippers and oven mitts.

No, because Angela Ziegler is a renowned doctor, and calling her a nurse is insulting.

3 Likes

http://rndeer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/angel.png

Like I said, though, you’ve got stuff like Mechanic/Engineer Brigitte.

The distinction between engineer and mechanic is largely the same as doctor and nurse. Engineering requires much more education, etc., than mechanic, but it’s the same category of profession.

She’s a doctor.Not a nurse.

1 Like

Lifeguard Mercy is more important rn “Heroes never drown!

I think so too, but they didn’t listen. :frowning: All the drowning fanboys will be very sad.

1 Like

so it would supposed to be a paid skin with no purpose (pink mercy was a charity skin after all) lol what for

I’m surprised no ever ask for A Dark Magician Girl skin for Mercy.

It’s just wishful thinking on my part, I’d rather have Lifeguard Mercy: heroes never drown, anyway.

By the way, your avatar pic has been broken for a few days now.

1 Like