Nurse Mercy skin

It’s an bug with Hammond pics. Sadly

Hammond is a tricky little rodent. That innocent squeaking doesn’t sound so innocent to me…

1 Like

Did you know that Nurses actually do most the work most people think Doctors do.

Doctors are usually more about the diagnosis. The mental work.

Yeah, I knew that, with my mom being a doctor and I worked for her for many years. Convincing anybody here of that is another matter entirely.

1 Like

I know what they do.I spent a few days in a hospital once.They do all the dirty work the doctors don’t wanna do.

Well that’s probably because she is a professional Doctor and not a Nurse which has a different role in the medical profession. One provides opinions and diagnosis while the other offers aid and physical treatment. In short, they are both complementary factors to what makes a medical facility operate smoothly. Thus, comparisons made between nurses and doctors are to be made carefully. To say that a nurse is at a level lower than that of doctors is not accurate as there are multiple positions within the nursing vocation. It is the same for doctors as well.

And knowing is half the battle.

1 Like

Nurse Ana, she provides all the drugs

1 Like

I always saw the “Combat Medic Ziegler” skin as a “nurse” outfit, it seem to fit the description well.