Now that mccree has 250 health can tracer have 200?

Please go read patch notes again, actual ones, not ptr.

2 Likes

I’m well aware of the patch notes can you just tell me what the argument is instead of me just trying to assume

1 Like

They didnt buff his hp, they only did buff the movement in ult.

6 Likes

??? yes they did!!!

I am done here, i will not argue with someone who cant even read simple text… Dont be lazy and go read patch notes.

7 Likes

But they did? Did you read the ptr patch notes?? I’m just trying to start the conversation about giving tracer 200 hp
and i feel like now would be the time lol

McCree
General

• Base health increased from 200 to 250

Peacekeeper (Primary Fire)

• Recovery time increased from 0.42 to 0.5 seconds

Deadeye

• Firing Deadeye no longer locks the player’s aim”

There is like a .44.1 and you’re on .44.0. AFAIK they reverted the proposed ptr McCree changes. But last I checked on PTR, he still had 250hp and slower shots.

Are you still trying to argue about this? , dude come on… Ptr is lot live servers.

I dont know what else i can do for you, this is like my attemp number 6 to make you read actual patch notes. They do this every time, if you have patch on live servers, there are patch notes for live servers.

So you want that much mobility and damage with 200hp? That’s a negative space ranger

3 Likes

They gave mcgee more hp from my understanding because all he gets to get away is a small tumble that moves him about 2-3 feet…

Tracer gets 3 blinks AND a rewind that can restore her health to full if used correctly…and she got a range buf last i remeber. Again…mcgee only gets to tumble 2-3 feet…no health restore…no opps button…a tumble… no tracer dosnt need more hps. If u do the math she has roughly 300ish hp with her rewind ability…but dont quote me on that as im not a math wiz.

2 Likes

okay i didn’t see that sorry i was wrong sorry

would have helped if you linked that from the start I just didnt see it

1 Like

I was hoping you will go there on your own. I am on phone and its more time consuming to do stuff on forum for me. Like going there and linking post and stuff.

Its fine tho, i am glad you know now :+1:

1 Like

I said in the original post that 200 hp with compensatory nerfs on recall or blink would be fine, honestly I’d rather play 200hp tracer with two blinks, or recall that doesn’t heal than the current live tracer

You realize she’d be worse off right?
If you can’t get value out of her you just need to get good.

I peaked 3.9k sr with her and have over 600 hours on her I just think she would be a more consistent hero to play and easier to balance if she had the standard health pool every other squishy character has

this forum is… something else, tracer is good

Give her 200 HP, revert/adjust her falloff buff, and reduce her base movement speed to be in line with the other heroes. Would be interesting.

It’s not about how good or bad she is it’s moreso the frustration aspect of being so flimsy when no one else suffers the same damage breakpoints that you have. She’s also so volatile and high risk it’s neary impossible to change her without breaking the character

Yayayayayayayayya I am on phone too! I’m NOT ALOONEEEE

1 Like

It’s still too much mobility and damage in one character to have that amount of health. Especially with a small hitbox.