Nothing transfered

I’m on Xbox and linked my account a while back ago. All progress and purchases gone. Sent a ticket yesterday but I expect it will take some time. Very concerned about this since I’ve only seen people complain about their progress not transferring after they merge on Overwatch 2.

I’m having the same issue on an Xbox one. We also bought the beta/watch pack and none of that is transferring either :sob:

1 Like

Same here. Went right from ps4 ow1 to ps4 ow2 and I’m signed into my connected blizzard account and everything but all my items, levels, hours, etc are gone. Hoping this gets fixed soon!

1 Like

I’ve lost everything from the first game and now can’t even buy the battle pass or see the shop to get anything

1 Like

Posting here so I can refer back to later to see if this issue gets fixed.

If they handle OW2 as a different game then technically all the content paid for or earned in OW is for THAT game. However that’s not a good argument since OW2 is basically the same game, same characters with same skins and items that were in OW, just with added content obviously.

Well good news I’ve gotten everything back I got all the characters unlocked without having to play 115 games but I did not get the new character which is disappointing but maybe I’ll get her later on when they completely fix the issue I hope this brings hope to you guys

i dont have anything from overwatch 1

After the maintenance still missing some skins and stuff, hope they fix it soon.

I still don’t have any of my console skins and golden weapons Blizzard Fix this my Expo bastion skin i need him plus the gamę pit me as news player and i Play grom 2016 Hood job overwatch i Hope Blizzard will give as free be for it

Same still don’t have any of my stuff and all I did was go from PS4 OW1 to PS5 on OW2 had my PlayStation account linked to Bnet years ago but when I log into OW2 I only have origin skins and a few league skins makes no sense and I’m afraid to play because k feel like that might cause more issues idk anymore definitely worst game launch I’ve played

Same i lost everything

Same here, linked accounts, i logged in and boom nothing, i have all the heroes unlocked but no skin, no voices, no emote, no played time, no level, I have no words for this (started playing in 2016) so ye nice

its been resolved, it was just taking AGES and happened to merge my pc acc to switch first for some reason. now to fix the lag and server disconnects :sob:

I waited for the merge account queue for hours. It said to quit the game and rejoin just to Login and have to wait in the queue again

1 Like

Same here! Currently crying!

My Xbox and battle.net accounts have been linked since not long after warzone launched so they are well established together. My battle.net name and gamer tag show up on the main screen of overwatch when it launched even before I did the manual account merge. Now it prompted me today to account merge, so I did. Nothing changed, it just made me restart the game and wait for nothing.All credits, skins and stats are gone. Also I have not gotten the free founders pack so I can play the new healer which is my main role.

1 Like

same problem here :S I just got my skins nothing else

Can you help me get my stuff pls

Well at least you got something, I waited the merge account queue and got literally nothing from my overwatch 1 account. Actually stupid.

1 Like

I got all my stuff after merging so I reccomend merging even if it doesnt help you will prob get your stuff within a week just check daily