Nothing transfered

I also have the same issue, I have played the first game for a long time and unlocked a lot of items however when I did the merge I didn’t get anything, don’t know if it’s a bug or not

Same for me I waited and got nothing and I’ve been retrying

I’m not playing until everything is back.

1 Like

Me too, all of my progress is gone. I spent alot of time and money

1 Like

Same happend to me all heroes gone and all cosmetics and i can’t link accounts

Same, I’m so annoyed

I’m still missing my cosmetic items from Overwatch 1. I don’t want to lose 6 years of work playing the game I did so I can get those cosmetic items

Missing Legendary Skins
Roadhog: Sharkbait
Ashe: Little Red
Cassidy: Gambler and Sherlock
Genji: Sparrow
Hanzo: Young Hanzo
Reaper: Pumpkin
Soldier 76: Cyborg 76
Sombra: Los Muertos and Augmented
Symmetra: Goddess
Tracer: Punk and Graffiti
Brigitte: Shieldmadian
Luicio: Poison Dart

Same here, profile showing no stats, no cosmetics, none of the original heroes unlocked. Also the ‘Account Merge’ option on the menu does nothing when you click it.

1 Like

I attached my daughters switch account to a new battle.net account, got a phone number attached, finally logged in and its a whole new account. Not even the same battle.net tag from her first overwatch 1 account. I can see that account still exists on my friends list but it isn’t linking. I have no account merge option. Please help!

Has anyone got a fix for this yet i just want to play the game already

same here and people say that works but that button dont even work how do we fix this

Can someone from Blizzard help me please. I just got my account migrated and all my stuff I have from Overwatch 1 did get migrated and I played this game since release and I just want my skins and coin that I worked for.

That’s exactly how I’m feeling

Hi, i’m having the same issue, after login i thought i will have all my overwatch 1 items, but it seems i don’t have anythin, i’m using a ps5 now

This right here, exact same thing.

1 Like

Yup I’m in this boat as well. Nothing transferred from the old OW and I have to unlock most of the heroes, even the old ones.

1 Like

I assume something happened(after 4 days of my account trying to merge)only because it doesn’t say I’m in queue for account merge anymore. Despite that nothing has transferred and the characters I was playing yesterday(Zenyatta for example)is locked again. I’ve been playing since 2016 and I want my cosmetics and play time!

This is still going on. I just got my daughter to download OW2 (she’s been OW1 since the beginning but hasn’t played in awhile). NONE of her skins/cosmetics transferred and she had basically everything. Plus almost all the heroes are locked. She’s on PC ONLY so no merge issue.

Also seems the character lock thing is back too, since most of my chars are locked again. Please fix this Blizz - I was happy to have her come play but no one wants to play a game where YEARS of work have disappeared.

4 Likes

:melting_face: the characters are locked…… I waited so long……

1 Like

Same here time money and effort all gone.

1 Like