Nothing transfered

Their estimates are in the announcement depending on the issue.

same here and I don’t really know if i should contact support so they know I have this issue or if I should just wait… a friend of mine had the same problem but logged in the next day and got a message to merge his account (but couldn’t start it :confused: )

Overwatch knows this is happening and they said relogging would fix but idk maybe im wrong

Same here, it starting me fresh even though my accounts are linked

how did they fumble so hard???
blizzard L
i lost all my mercy skins :(((

I haven’t gotten my data tranferred either, it’s freaking me out.

No one reads the thread before adding a comment.

The team is aware of the issue. They are working on fixing it. Relax.

2 Likes

I played overwatch since the 2017 summer games I got a golden weapon for genji and almost maxed out all of his cosmetics and my friend told me his data got transferred when I load the game my data didn’t transfer please fix this

Again, they are working on it. Read the announcement.

1 Like

Relax? Game was released two days ago and your “team” did nothing since then

I had a LVL ~200 account on Switch (my prized possession was having every single Junkrat cosmetic, that took me a good while lol :)), only to try and merge it and see that even though it said on BOTH platforms that it was “still in queue” (despite the broken message telling me it would take a minute to merge, it did not) It had moved all my progress from PC to Switch, almost completely nullifying my like two years of hard work on the console :((
I loved the game and I was really excited to play the new one, but seeing as I’m now missing all my cool stuff its VERY disheartening and I hope they fix it.

I do not work for Blizzard. I have no team.

Good good finally they say something about it! Thanks Nicole for the heads up!

Its anoying for sure, but i dont mind to wait a week to have it back, i just want my stuff back hehee

Soon we all will be playing, but till the moment i have all my skins back i will wait :slight_smile:

Got the same problem here

1 Like

I’m having the same issue and it just makes me not want to play

1 Like

Happened to me as well. All heroes and cosmetics gone

1 Like

My skins transferred but 20 characters(even my most player characters) are locked even though I’ve been playing since 2016 and pc overwatch since 2018

1 Like

Same here. Frustrating :confused:

1 Like

Same here hellllllppppp

Ok! Make this easier to find lol all I could find was “make sure you’re logging into the right battlenet account” when you search this problem and then posts like this that are in forums of people experiencing the same thing. Until your comment I didn’t find or see the announcement.