Nothing transfered

Same here. Been playing since release, played on xbox, pc, and ps, lost everything when I logged into OW2.

1 Like

Had the same issue when I logged in today, was excited to finally play the game and then saw that everything I had worked for was gone, watchpoint pack doesnā€™t even work either. Played the game for years, just so it could all be wiped from my account!? Does anyone know whatā€™s going on or any way to fix this??

1 Like

Same problem, play since 2016 and all my progress is gone. Please fix it

1 Like

Same here it didnā€™t give me the options to choose it just says oh welcome back

Same, I canā€™t get anything transferred, canā€™t even buy the battle pass

1 Like

Same issue. Nothing carried over even though it has my old battle net and Xbox name together in the upper right.

1 Like

Same I was so disappointed when I logged in and lost everything

1 Like

same here, lost everything from ps5 to pc, very mad

I have the same problem 5/6 years worth of gameplay and its all gone plz overwatch fix this. Its actually irritating how bad this games impression is. I got into the game only for it to be a laggy mess on top of losing my progress

1 Like

I cant believe ive lost my progress which has over a 1000 hours of progress. I really hope they fix this.

1 Like

Yep, same here. 6 years of playing gone, hopefully they fix it soon.

1 Like

Yeah I played OW1 and when I finally got in nearly all of the OW1 characters were locked. I hope itā€™s a bug I would hate to have to play to get characters I previously had. I didnā€™t play OW1 much, but I still owned it and played it from time to time.

1 Like

Just to update this:

The option to merge my accounts appeared in-game again. I followed through and it asked me to re-login. Now the game fails to connect every single time.

Support routed me back here and insisted I need to merge my accounts.

iā€™ve got the same thing. Overwatch 1 heros are locked which is frustrating because I canā€™t play my main, but weirdly i did get kiriko unlocked. Itā€™s just bugged hopefully it will get fixed soon

Have you hear of any fix? Iā€™m in the same boat

Mine all transferred after the merger was complete. It took a little bit for the merger to finish, but once it did, I restarted the game and had all my stuff back.

(post deleted by author)

yea having the same issue rip all my gold weapons

I tried to click on the merge account option and nothing happened, like no notification or anything. How did u get it to successfully merge??

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing for 5 years and it happened to me as well. I lost all my skins, my level, and have to reunlock every character.

1 Like