Nothing transfered

Me too, I have all my accounts linked and it wouldn’t let me merge, and all of my stuff is just wiped out.

1 Like

i spent so much time, effort, and money on ow1 and NOTHING carried over. i lost everything, i’m heartbroken. i know it’s stupid to be this upset, but it really is so disheartening and heartbreaking to see my money and effort be washed down the drain. my account was linked long before ow2 was even coming out and i was sure i did everything right. i have only ever played on the same console on one account so it’s not like i was trying to get multiple accounts to crossover. i’m just really really upset over all of this and super worried i won’t get any of it back

3 Likes

Same bruh I logged in and was hoping to relax and play a little but no because everything I used to have is GONE.

1 Like

Same, all progress on playstation gone. Can’t even merge my account, just shows everything empty.

1 Like

It required me to do so when I logged in. At the bottom of the main screen it says ‘account merger’ so you should be able to choose that if it wasn’t already done. Then it has a “in progress” status or something like that, and after a bit, finally completed and asked me to restart, at which point I got everything back.

Mine didn’t have an merge option, as my account was already connected to my battle net accout. It just ask me to add a phone number and that was it. After I got in it just acted like I was a new player, It even gave me a notification that my previous loot boxes I still had were automatically opened, so I know it recognizes my account, idk why it’s not giving me my s**t back though

1 Like

Yeah exact same thing happened to me on the series x

Same here. Same BattleNet account and everything. A friend of mine still has all of his stuff, but the game treats me as a completely new player.

2 Likes

Same. I was on xbox. But had to start over. Should I be creating a ticket?

same here. i wouldnt be half as mad if i could at least have what i paid for.

yeah I have played since the start and all my skins, all my coins, all my everything just gone and old blizzard is like sucks to be you I guess fix it yourself or something smh

1 Like

Yep. Everything’s gone for me too. Only played on console and connected my account a long time ago. Was pretty sure I was all set up for launch. Going to be quitting if this doesn’t get fixed. What a waste.

4 Likes

I’m Having the exact same issue, logged on and everything is gone.

1 Like

Same. I linked my xbox and my old ps account but non of my items have transferred over

1 Like

I played overwatch 1 on disc for the ps4 when it first came out but now with overwatch 2 being digital and was able to download with the ps5 (same psn account), all of my stats and skins are missing even after connecting the psn and battlenet accounts.

Also same, everything is linked to battlenet - this account - and as of the day before release it showed all my history and stats. Now profiles is gone, I can’t see if they fully screwed me but all my console versions are showing the same empty account but they are linked lol I can play a match on Xbox and it shows on my switch and ps4, I play on the ps4 and it shows on my xbox and switch, I play on my switch and it shows on my ps4 and xbox. So I know that works, but why isn’t the merge option working and why is my stuff wiped clean as if i never existed in the first place?

yea xbox one had played overwtach for a while then stopped but have nothing so frustrating

Fr I don’t have anything from ow1

Same here, merged my ps4 and battle net accounts. No cosmetics from either. I have my level from my battle net. But thats it. I had so much progress on my ps4 account. I had most cosmetics unlocked for a lot of characters. I haven’t played in a couple of years but Im devastated. So much time and money lost

1 Like

Please dude i just want my stuff back. Nothing got transferred over. My rank, my skins, my hours, nothing.
Blizzard please help.