Not Receiving OWL Tokens

Thank you, this is matching up to similar reports I have seen to other users.

Good to hear.

What troubleshooting have you completed so far?

Please don’t hesitate to work through all troubleshooting steps in case it ever stops.

1 Like

Why do they do a time log for tokens. Just put out a code that expires in 24hrs. Stop trying to inflate your views with wonky mechanics and just opt out for something f like a code. It must be easier to do and it betters you’re reputation with your viewers.

As I said in my previous post, yesterday I disconnected and reconnected my account on Chrome after two and a half matches because I had not gotten any drops. I had been logged in, had my accounts linked, and watched the matches on the OWL website. After I reconnected, I was unable to log into the OWL website even though I could click on my account settings and see I was logged in on the Blizzard website. I watched all the matches yesterday and only got 10 tokens from the two hours I watched on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox.

This morning, I watched the third APAC game on Safari, and once again, I did not receive any drops. I then took your advice and cleared my cookies and disabled my ad blocker; and still on Chrome the OWL website will not log me in. I’m watching the games on my Xbox through Microsoft edge in the hopes I get drops today.

Update: 3:59pm EST. Did another disconnect and reconnect so I’ll check in an hour if it’s working on Chrome. It says I’m logged in but I’ve had it screw me over before.

I got my drops the day after

It would be too easy to distribute such a code outside of the broadcast. Also this would be a nightmare for Blizzard Customer Service to handle.

1 Like

Good, feel free to directly reply to me in case it does or does not work.

Then let the code spread. Like I said. Would you rather have a good reputation with all the overwatch community. Or struggle with this token system that comes with a lot of ways to go wrong on the user side. And the users are more likely to say whatever forget it than the staff. They do it to inflate viewership. But even then it’s not like you’re getting real viewers. They’ll just leave it on.

I could use some help here. Have tried all the steps and still nothing. Missing both batch’s of OWL tokens from yesterday and two hours into today and still nothing. It even says on the OWL page I am logged in to receive tokens but nothing.

1 Like

So good news is it works as I am receiving drops now.

Any chance I’ll get rewarded for the drops I did not get yesterday, or is there now way to get the 30 or so tokens I earned?

Garbage how many hoops you have to jump through for this.

6 Likes

What did you do for it to work? I’m getting at the end of the rope here. Thanks.

Please tell us what you did.

I’m logged on the OWL site and I’m getting tokens normally… already have 200 for the next skin

What fixed it? I tried zaytoz’s suggestion earlier, but it hasn’t made any difference. Currently trying it on Opera. (It doesn’t like Edge or Firefox.)

I deleted the cookies on my Chrome and then disconnected and reconnected my account. WyomingMist has the full check list of what you need to do. I think the cookies were the issue for me honestly; though I found Microsoft Edge to work with no problems.

1 Like

Thank you for providing this feedback, it does help me out. on that note which version of Microsoft edge are you using? simply look at the logo on the Windows desktop if it’s the old blue e logo then you have the older version, if it’s the colorful flowery e logo then that is the brand new version that just came out this month.

Can you please tell exactly where to make sure I have the right permission? It says my PlayStation is connected and that the Overwatch league page can access acount id and battletag, general account, and Battle.net acount. I am really reaching the end of my rope here. Have tried all the trouble shooting from disconnecting and reconnecting OWL to clearing my cookies.

Where it says that overwatch. com can access your account, remove it and then re-login to overwatch page.

I still can’t login in Google Chrome in their site, only Firefox works, but still I don’t get any tokens. Using the app seems to work fine for me.

either, you just need to link bnet to ur console if u have a console, but if u play on pc, you just sign in on either