Unable to earn Tokens from watch OWL matches

Ever since they started to bring back getting tokens from watching games, I started to watch the whole stream and when I play Overwatch, my number of tokens remains the same.

I’m not sure what’s wrong since I’m logged in and the site said that I’m able to get tokens, but the 90 tokens I should have received didn’t came and I’m real pissed off about it.

Here’s my info:

Hardware: PS4
Platform: Windows 10 (HP Envy)
Web Browser: Google Chrome (I had adblock off)

First time, I watched it normal, but no luck. Then on the 2nd day, I turned off adblock this time and I double check that my connections are on for Playstation Network and that I’m logged in this time, but I’m still having issues.

Today, I erased my entire history from pages and cookies(Which I have to login from sites again…) in order to delete any cookies that might be blocking me from getting points and I’m watching it now. Also, I’m not muted since I clicked on the tab and it said the option to “Mute Site” meaning I’m unmuted.

I’m not sure what’s wrong, but for myself this is my last time watching. If I still don’t get any points, I’m 100% done for season 3. I swear, their biggest mistake was dropping Twitch for Youtube, that’s for sure.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blizzard I’m Not Receiving My Drops