Not receiving OWL tokens 2019

Since I decided to check it… I wanted to see if these countries really have these “legal barriers” for everyone or OWL specifically… Who would have guessed, countries that are eligible of receiving these tokens with no legal barriers arent eligible for OWL tokens… When researching farther, it seemed to stem from the sponsorship…

Legal barriers? Would give us all if they could? They pretty much can, many of us arent receiving them despite no legal barriers… But we lack the sponsorship it seems, and when it comes to money vs players’ happiness, we all know whats Blizzard’s first pick.

I received 33 league tokens for the first and second week. After that, it wouldn’t give me any tokens whatsoever, I think it might be because of my country but then again, how was I able to earn the 33 tokens in the first place?

im having the same issue, i got 24 tokens from last week’s streams, however i havent gotten a single token this week. BLIZZ PLS.

What is your country of residence?

Remember in order to help, we need more details about how you are watching. Please check out my guide with detailed troubleshooting to resolve most common issues:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-league-2019-twitch-rewards-guide-troubleshooting/299713/386

In reality, posting in the Bug Report forum is NOT effective, as this is reporting issues directly with Overwatch (the game software) and not promotions like Twitch Drops.

how is it fair that people outside of eligible countries can actually receive coins but not allowed too? at least give us some explanation on this

1 Like

Yo! I have been watching overwatch league since last week and got no tokens. My blizzard account is tied to the US and I have been watching on Twitch and Overwatchleague website. I am also watching on both Chrome and Edge. For this Sydney646 account of mine i am getting no tokens bu for my other account, it has not issues if getting any tokens. I even delinked and relinked my twitch account with my battlenet account. Help? anyone? Any assistance will be appreciated!!

I have received 30 tokens for the first week, but none after that. Ain’t happy about that, i just wanted 100 tokens to get 1 skin.

1 Like

The “twitch drops” as you call them is clearly a sign of how incorrectly you or your supervisor team are internalizing the issue that we have all been bringing up. Word use is a very accurate indicator of the psychological thought process you had in the moment of that post/response. We shouldn’t have to create twitch accounts to earn tokens when watching matches, since your own company/game website of Blizzard literally has a OWL watching interface built into it - AND it literally says “You are logged in to earn [viewership rewards”…yet we didn’t receive any when viewing in your “Overwatch Live match viewing interfaces”…Also, it shouldn’t matter that we brought this up in Bug forums or General Discussion forums. It is clearly a bug if we don’t earn tokens when watching matches literally on your own Blizzard platform.

Also, you still haven’t responded to my points/request that those of us who didn’t get tokens properly be granted 300 league tokens out of good will, and for the inconvenience we’ve had with so many people not receiving tokens properly.

You have clearly ignored me on purpose because I’ve given you 12 days to respond since my last post on this thread - but still nothing back from you.

Please respond. I’ve spent the most time/honest energy into posts on this thread garnering support from fellow players who didn’t receive tokens properly, and you specifically didn’t acknowledge our requests for the 300 free tokens (I understand some people can’t get them in other countries unfortunately, but this request I’ve made could easily be granted to those of us in countries who are eligible.)

Look forward to hearing from you. Also, would love to chat with Jeff Kaplan via PM if possible. I have lots of other useful feedback for your Overwatch team in terms of gameplay discussion, balance, approach in general of Overwatch projects and state of the game.

Cheers,

Grim

BUMP Keep posting everyone if you had issues getting the correct number of tokens.

1 Like

OWL is pretty boring anyway. Especially so with GOATS being so big right now. I’ve been watching a lot recently only to earn skins and I have 0 points despite at least 3 hours watched. I just now learned that you have to have adblock off? That’s awful. I think I’ll just give up. OWL isn’t worth it anyway. Even as background noise while I work.

From the 2nd week onwards, to the playoffs; I have never received anymore tokens, from the countless hours I spent watching them.

I even went out of my way to report OWL, on Twitch, for not giving me tokens.

I had an issue where I wouldn’t get notified on Twitch when I received the drop, then receive the drops in-game after thinking I just wasn’t getting the drops. I had a bit of a “no-drops” issue for one day, but it was fixed, so it was probably a glitch. Because of this, I know the problem exists and it isn’t ignorant people complaining that they aren’t getting their tokens without realizing they had to link their accounts first.

I watched games for several hours yesterday on the OWL site. Not a single token.

I was logged in, it even showed me a message saying I’m logged in for rewards.

EDIT: Never mind, I’m apparently one of the inferior beings not living in one of the countries Blizzard deemed worthy of its generosity.

Well… don’t expect me to ever again spend a single damn cent on anything from Blizzard, though.

3 Likes

What does getting tokens for watching on https://overwatchleague.com logged in with Blizzard account have to do with “Twitch drops”?

Hey I had my twitch open and connected today and didn’t get my tokens, nor did it seem a few others. Watching from USA and been getting tokens till today, had tab open and everything. Any reason I didn’t get my tokens today?

I got the same issue today :frowning:
Watched OWL for all the matches but received nothing, used link directly from the application, also the phone app and nothing…

Yeah… Same problem here, watched the whole stream and didn’t get even 1 token for it :frowning:

Just wanted to Bump this … I’ve been watching Live’s and Re-Runs on Twitch for the past week, haven’t gotten a single token? My Accounts are linked, Ad blocker is off, and my status say I’m watching OWL- I’ve checked all a million times. What is this???

I’ve been watching the overwatch league directly in twitch, my accounts are linked, i don’t have Ad Blocker, and my status says “watching overwatch league” but i’ve only got 3 tokens after 3 days watchin OWL

What is your country of residence? Remember not all users are eligible to earn tokens based on which country their BattleNet account is assigned to.

Friendly reminder everyone!

The Bug Report forum is used for reporting game bugs involving the Overwatch game software itself. Not getting tokens is a support issue involving Twitch, so you will not get responses here from Blizzard. As a forum MVP, I do offer an important troubleshooting guide and replies in that thread are monitored by me so you are going to get help a lot quicker there.