Not on Top 500 Leaderboard despite hitting requirements

Battle.net ID: Lionel#1936
Region: Americas
I am not being put on the leaderboard for Top 500 for Competitive Open Queue even though my rank is currently high enough. I am currently Master 2 with 176 games played and I have SMS Protect enabled, and the current Top 500 for Competitive Open Queue in Americas starts at Master 4. I only play on Americas Region and I do not know why I am still not on the leaderboard despite being eligible. Please check my profile and make the necessary changes and get back to me with the reasons why this is happening and if I am missing something on my end. I would like this issue to be resolved as soon as possible as I am playing for the leaderboard and would like to receive the end of season rewards for Top 500. Thank you.

1 Like

Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I put your thread under Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 2).

Thank you Azdyph, seems like many others have the same issue. Appreciate the work you are putting into this.

Update: Currently Master 1 and still not appearing on the leaderboard. Rank should be between rank 113-165 as of writing of this post. No reply from blizzard or help received yet.

1 Like

Well it’s nice to know at least one person appreciates my efforts. Monitoring this entire top 500 situation has been exhausting to say the least so I hope it will be resolved eventually. And you probably already have it but make sure your account is both SMS Protect enabled and Blizzard Authenticator enabled. That’s the only other way I can think of that might be causing this, otherwise it’s probably a bug and there’s nothing left to do except keep pestering the devs to resolve them.