None of my mythics are there?

I just finished the battle pass and no Mercy Mythic, shame. I hope it’s just a bug.

Thank you for the link!!

Just want to chime in and say that my mythic moira skin is gone (only one i have) on my ps5. I hope this gets fixed soon.

I am also missing my mythic skins. :frowning:

ya mine are all gone to

i miss my mercy mythic what happened im so confused, the mythic shop is gone too im so upset i grind all night and day for that mythic

yep all my mythics are gone too, hope they fix this quick

I have the same issue my Mythics are gone!

Mythics have been disable because of a disconnecting from the game bug…Somehow

Yeah same here. I was wondering if it was just me. But sucks so much, and I was thinking I worked so hard to get them (Moira especially) and it disappears.

I legit feel you. I was super shocked and I was like what the hell!!

having the same issue all my mythics skins are gone from no where…almost got 50 mythic shards to get another… then its not there…-.-

HAHAHAHAHA, HOW do you even do that, Blizzard? How do you mess something up THIS bad? You guys didn’t code the “mythic shop” to stay past the first patch it was introduced and it took all the skins with it. Oh, but my shard, or whatever it’s called, counter is still there. Wouldn’t be surprised if you could still spend $80 on those just to not be able to by any mythics. EDIT: I went to check and yes, the option to buy the prisms is intact. Don’t worry, you can spend $80 ON NOTHING .
I mean, clearly the mythics were gonna stop since it “takes nine months to make one”, but you could’ve told us if you were gonna delete the previous ones too. Just when you thought OW “2” couldn’t go any lower. This is like when OW “2” launched and people were saying their skins are gone.
But hey, at least we got a Porsche crossover, that’s clearly more important. As an apology they should give everyone 80 of those prims for free, or just all the mythic skins that were out so far.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I went to check my Mercy Mirrorwatch Skin and it was gone…then came here saw everyones mythics were gone…and all my mythics are gone…I busted my butt getting the prisms for Mercy and I busted my butt getting Moira’s last season… what the heck is going on…

They didn’t code the “mythic shop” to last past one patch. It’s gone and took all the skins with it. Go to shop and it’s not there, can’t get to it through battle pass, but you can still buy prims, that’s intact. Spend money on fake currency you can’t do anything with.

do they just hire college students?

The sad part is we all worked for the mythic skins and I have a feeling this bug is in the Porsche collab

1 Like

Mythic skins are not showing up for me and the ones I had equipped before the update appear as if I don’t have them.

I had all the mythic skins, including Mercy. They are all gone, along with the shop? Bug? or is this permament?

1 Like

The entire mythic shop, along with the skins themselves, have disappeared, apparently to make room for this utterly uninteresting sponsor shill that is the porsche skins? I am annoyed, and do not intend to keep playing the game until this is fixed.