None of my mythics are there?

I’m having the same issue, it happened mid-match though. Was in a comp match one round using mythic moira, next round it bugged out and put me into default skin, and now they’re all gone.

Same. Not only do I not have my current mythic skins, but I also can’t access the mythic shop at all. I just finished the BP yesterday and was gonna look through and see what I wanted to get from the shop but I can’t bc the shop isn’t even there.

1 Like

same issue: mythics from Mercy, Kiriko, Moira, Junker Queen, etc… all gone after the patch.
And as Oddmaude, I cannot access to the Mythic shop neither…

Any help to give them back would be more than appreciated… with the efforts used to gain them… it’s disapointing.

Having the same issue. All my mythic skins that I own are gone and the mythic shop is gone
Miss my moira mythic, worked my tush off to unlock her

1 Like

Same thing happened to me when I logged in on pc & xbox. Mystic shop & all of my mystics from Seasons 1-7 battlepasses are gone. Hopefully they fix this soon.

They have removed all mythics due to an issue causing disconnects or something. Mythic Skins Temporarily Disabled

5 Likes

Same here this new update took away our skins that we earned i want my mythic tokens back plus the compensation for the moira one since they are taking away stuff

1 Like

same and now the shop isnt even there…

1 Like

Mythics are removed do to a bug, they will return so do sit tight, also for proof check the blizz tracker

3 Likes

@blizzard - Where are my mythic skins??

2 Likes

same here, i noticed when a match started i had default equipped instead of the mythic but now i can’t even find the mythic shop either

Mythic skins have been disabled temporarily as has the mythic shop due to the disconnects being experienced by people.

They’ll be back up once a more comprehensive fix is available. You can still earn prisms in the BP however

2 Likes

Same here, ALL my mythic skins become memories

1 Like

Same issue. New dva/phara skin = remove all mythic skins FROM ALL PLAYERS. Lmao devs are incompetent in anything.

1 Like

It’s not a bug they’ve done it on purpose because something is causing people to disconnect even if they don’t have one equipped but there’s one in game. They’ll be back shortly once a fix is in place.

For me it seems this is an attempt to force people buy porsche skins. I never had this issue…

I will count one by one of my mythic skins

• Cyber Demon (Genji)
  • Amaterasu (Kiriko)
  • A-7000 Wargod (Ana)
  • Grand Beast (Orisa)
  • Ancient Caller (Moira)
  • Vengeance (Mercy)

I realize bugs happen in software development and am happy to provide some leeway in terms of time to resolution, but the lack of acknowledgement from Blizzard is a little egregious.

Where was this communicated? Normally they would post this in breaking news but there’s been zero communication as far as I can tell.

Also not listed under known issues.

Figured it was some crazy bug when first I didnt have the Moira mythic skin and then checked that all the others were gone too.

Same, I booted up and my Mercy was back to default. Went to check and the mythic was just not in the list. Went to check the Mythic store, that’s gone too. Decided to check my others, and sure enough, ALL my Mythics are gone, I actually had them all. Very frustrating. I think they screwed up something when adding the Porsche colab.