None of my mythics are there?

Same here, all my Mythic skins are lost. I played a round with Junker Queen and noticed the skin was missing. My friend Mercy still has her skin. After that round, all skins disappeared.

1 Like

These types of bugs happen all the time with the hero gallery. Im sick of it. Orisas " Who said chivarly is dead" and 'I was only trying to help" was deleted out of the game in season 6-7. So was bastions Medal victory pose. They said it was a ā€œbugā€ and fixed it after like 2 months.

i just made a bug report abt that same thing anyone know why and whats goin on cuz if they gone i need my money worth back

2 Likes

Tagging in to say this is happening to me too. I just got the Mercy mythic, then noticed it was absent during my endgame screen. Extremely confused!

1 Like

Yup, all mythic skins are gone from my inventory (on PS5)

1 Like

+1 same issue, mythic Kiriko skin went poof

Whole mythic shop is gone too

1 Like

Same here all of them are gone

The mythic shop is gone now from the game

+1 - I was hoping to see if Mercy had an updated voice line yet LOL.

I am having the same issue, I just got mercyā€™s mythic and once I got on and picked her she was wear the default skin! This is so irritating, these bugs are getting out of hand really.

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue, it happened mid-match though. Was in a comp match one round using mythic moira, next round it bugged out and put me into default skin, and now theyā€™re all gone.

Same. Not only do I not have my current mythic skins, but I also canā€™t access the mythic shop at all. I just finished the BP yesterday and was gonna look through and see what I wanted to get from the shop but I canā€™t bc the shop isnā€™t even there.

1 Like

same issue: mythics from Mercy, Kiriko, Moira, Junker Queen, etcā€¦ all gone after the patch.
And as Oddmaude, I cannot access to the Mythic shop neitherā€¦

Any help to give them back would be more than appreciatedā€¦ with the efforts used to gain themā€¦ itā€™s disapointing.

Having the same issue. All my mythic skins that I own are gone and the mythic shop is gone
Miss my moira mythic, worked my tush off to unlock her

1 Like

Same thing happened to me when I logged in on pc & xbox. Mystic shop & all of my mystics from Seasons 1-7 battlepasses are gone. Hopefully they fix this soon.

They have removed all mythics due to an issue causing disconnects or something. Mythic Skins Temporarily Disabled

5 Likes

Same here this new update took away our skins that we earned i want my mythic tokens back plus the compensation for the moira one since they are taking away stuff

1 Like

same and now the shop isnt even thereā€¦

1 Like

Mythics are removed do to a bug, they will return so do sit tight, also for proof check the blizz tracker

3 Likes