No SA servers in OW2 beta?

I can’t complain about the game… because I can’t play it, with 200+ ping it becomes almost impossible.
I stay optimist about this format, but please let us play it properly.
After 2 years without new content, players who stayed in this game deserve it.
Thank you.

37 Likes

Totally! We need servers in SA

6 Likes

exactly! we need servers in south america!

5 Likes

Please,we need SA servers for the beta.

5 Likes

+1, 280 ping in some matches, unplayable

5 Likes

Yep, it’s very hard to play with that ping

1 Like

i posted something like this and they literally said “All the usual servers remain available. If you have 200ms ping it’s either a connection issue on the way to the server or not enough people in your region are playing the beta so you were matched elsewhere.” Like cmon, 1,1 million viewers on twitch and there arent 9 other guys playing in the SA server? pathetic.

7 Likes

Yeah, it makes no sense. The amount of people watching streams in Spanish was through the roof, some might be from Spain but the rest is SA.

2 Likes

SA people exist, please let us play the beta without high ping @blizzard

3 Likes

Please add latam servers for the beta. Is not playable at all.

1 Like

we need servers
I don’t understand why it is so difficult for them to use the servers in Brazil.

2 Likes

Same, i’ve been playing OW since the very beginning, all these years and I feel so neglected. Although we barely even get any content at all now this. I have two accounts. I BOUGHT THE GAME TWO TIMES. BLIZZARD HAS MILLIONS OF DOLARES, how is it possible that an entire region of people don’t get the attention they deserve. We pay for the game, we want the same experience as everybody. I love this game so much and feel dissapointed that there are no servers in LATAM. At least put the ones at Brazil.

1 Like

the thing is the server does exist for ow2 beta, but its not working and they dont care, they just say that it is working and proceed to be offline 6 hours.

2 Likes

Every hitscan hero feels like a projectile hero, and projectile heroes, feel like junkrat… and junkrat, oh my… i can go to the kitchen, make me a whole sandwich come back and my bombs are still unregistered…

2 Likes

South America or South Africa?

South America, I don’t think South Africa has dedicated servers.

1 Like

Exactamente, traten de jugar Doomfist con 200ms… jaaaa

que se vayan todos a la concha de su hermana

5 Likes

We need SA server to test the beta propely. C’mon blizz…

im in the us and i was getting 200ping every game when i first got into the beta the only thing that fixed my ping issue was restarting my pc try that