No Point playing OW until Moira's damage is addressed

She can self heal to do that.
Or escape with her fade.

She does not need lifesteal.

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie dude you do seem salty

2 Likes

wanting nerfs without actually experiencing that which you want nerf by playing such character frequently is brat behavior. not that i’m concerned bc any nerf of any role = accelerated extended exodus.
so either way nerf fanatics lose.

well i just found this video lol…

maybe your right

1 Like

Life steal is her nade. But it has no burst. Auto rehealing does not kick in when you’re sucking. Because you are in battle. So can’t use both at the same time. And life steal is SLOWER than auto regeneration.

Healing ball is a thing she could use.

Every low level moira is just gonna use damage life steal and damage ball though so…

There is a lot more that needs to be addressed that makes OW2 not worth playing. Granted it’s not gonna stop anyone atm if bad monetization, long queue times, low content, bad game design choices and toxicity isn’t enough to stop people from playing idk what will def not moira dmg.

Trust me I hate her too but seriously? Ow2 generally isn’t worth playing there are WAY better PvP games out there.

No. You’re a bad Moira always holding that for yourself. She has multiple options. Because she lacks utility.

1 Like

they weren’t running around racking up endless picks.
so if this impressed you, then you must be a casual.
they did nothing other than agro flanks, which is the
type moiras i prefer to play with. they do this bc they
play at a faster pace than timid oblivious ineffectives.
agro play styles invokes ineffectives to ask for nerfs.

the video impressed me since i do the same strategy as sombra but its a lot easier with her since invisibility. dps flank moira and sombra are VERY similar

1 Like

She does not need life steal. She can heal herself already or escape. Why does she need life steal? Wouldn’t even mind if they upped her dmg and removed lifesteal lol

1 Like

alright. understood.

She has lifesteal because the support passive didn’t exist before October 2022. Aside from healing orb it gave her a way to self heal while in combat; plus, that’s always been her thing since she was introduced.

In regards to the OP, ranting about certain heroes in low ranks is rather pointless because there’s a reason Bronze is the newcomer rank. Everyone who is new starts the game there and of course won’t understand the game mechanics yet unlike those who’ve been around for months and get their rank reset every season. Every hero can be a pub stomper and the low ranks, but they always tend to drop off the higher you go because people learn to counter and aim better.

1 Like

Yeah I think there are two problems.

1. Wildly different skill floor as well as ceiling.
  2. dps hybrid characters in tanks/supps.

The first one makes either noobstompers or league-only charactrers(OW1 sombra). Both are simply unfun.
The second makes the game heaviliy unorganized. When you pick tank or supp and flanks all the time, the rest usually can’t have fun no matter you win/lose the game.

Before RQ, another one simply can pick another support or tank, but since RQ it is blocked. DPS-hybrid should be reworked into dps or more pure tank/supp imo.

1 Like

In order to self heal, she reduces herself to a pathetic 50 DPS. Depending on the circumstances she also sacrifices an important cooldown for the team in order to stay alive, and if she’s in the open then the orb might not stick around for all that long. Fade’s great, but sometimes it’s on cooldown when a flanker attacks, it can be baited out, or they can simply pursue.

At low elo they counter Moira with Symmetra, Torb, Brigitte, Moira and Mei.

If people choose not to counter her that’s not really Moiras fault.

Even as another Support there is almost nothing Moira can do to Brigitte.

Personally, there are low tier options to fight against Moira. A brigitte + Torbjorn is a pretty low effort counter. Brig has self healing + shield to stop moira heal for a bit. Its a bit of a stalemate, but Brig has the better burst damage against Moira.

Torbjorn turret means Moira can’t do a whole lot against turret + shotgun spam with an overload +100 hp every so often. This is provided its the actual “DPS moira” people complain about.

Low ELO is largely player problems not really character problems. The game gives you tools, but if you don’t want to get better at it or pick the right tools back you are going to have a bad time.

The issue is she is the Genji counter, and I am sure you know how much he is played there.

To fix her, you have to fix him.

1 Like

brig counters genji better tho is almost every way

Not really. She can hold him off longer, which works if there is peeling which will come, and pointless if there isn’t.

You will note She isn’t run in low ranks, practically at all.