No one will quit after 222

Or at least a very very tiny percentage of players.
Everybody will stay even if they don’t like it and will adapt to it, just as the majority of players that want 222 are adapting right now.

47 Likes

No need for 2/2/2 to make players quit; they’re already doing that with their balance :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Time will tell.

Welp, i see no reason to quit because of 2 2 2, i gona do so when i will finaly get game that would give me enaught fun that i would never have to open up overwatch again.
Yea, i think i close to it, waiting for some coming out soon games to see how it will goes.

(especialy when alredy i dont play it that much to begin with, mayby if somethign new will come out i would open it :man_shrugging: )

1 Like

The concept really depends upon how it is implemented. It will isolate many and most likely the DPS crowd. Which I wouldn’t mind. There are way too many in that role anyway based upon games.

3 Likes

People may stay and “adapt”… but that doesn’t mean they’ll be happy. We’re still here even though we haven’t been happy in years.

3 Likes

People acted the same way when hero limits were added, they got over it.

14 Likes

The thing is balance will have to be redone entirely after 2-2-2 and that’s what might make people quit

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if a lot of selfish dps quitted.

13 Likes

People keep saying that, like 2-2-2 games right now are wildly unbalanced. There’s maybe 2 or 3 characters that will need some minor tweaks.

3 Likes

If nobody will be able to find games they will.

1 Like

For one brig and lucio are gonna need buffs. Orisa and hog are gonna need nerfs. Rein and zarya might need slight buffs and some things like that but if done wrong would be a catastrophe.

Shots fired lel

2 Likes

I think 222 would be good for them more than others. They will be able to play DPS and be enabled by two supports healing them and two tanks making space or protecting them.
They will just have to wait a bit more. I have an alt account where I play dps and I can’t wait for 222 especially for it

1 Like

anyone who leaves will be replaced by people coming back now you wont have to grind through multiple garbage games to get 1 decent game.

8 Likes

Yeah it’ll change nothing in terms of game quality. Matches are garbage due to 38 types of RNG. Remove one and… viola, they’re still consistently trash.

1 Like

It depends about queue times, no way I stay in the game if I have to wait around 15 minutes to tag a game.

losing via the other rng i dont mind. its that you can throw or hardcounter just by teamcomp alone that i find super annoying.

i really wouldnt mind somone picking a sub optimal pick and the team trying to make it work even if we do loose. because at least you can be more sure everyone on the team is as good statwise as their counterpart.
current system you can have someone rank up playing 1 thing then suddenly decide they want to learn widow.

3 Likes

what a pity

That’s not a player problem though. That’s an extremely incompetent developer problem. When playing Sym into Pharah is basically always throwing, the problem is clearly not player choice.